$199 r/t taxes in airfare!

2gr8DisneyKids

DIS Veteran
Airtransat is having some crazy deals from YUL! I already have a trip booked, but if the dates line up I might try to squeeze in another since we have AP's... but DH will kill me while the kids will love me.

Right now it is for dates in June next week, just need to hold on a bit more and see what comes up! ;)

Hopefully someone on here can take advantage!

I see the same fare from Toronto YYZ as well for $199 inc taxes Jun 15 - 22 & Jun 17 - 24th.

Airtransat is having some crazy deals from YUL! I already have a trip booked, but if the dates line up I might try to squeeze in another since we have AP's... but DH will kill me while the kids will love me.

Right now it is for dates in June next week, just need to hold on a bit more and see what comes up! ;)

Hopefully someone on here can take advantage!

thanks alot. hoping the trend will continue for dates at the end of the month :)

Toronto, would cost us around 500 one way...airtran..150 one way...jetblue...200 one way.

Do you think flights would drop? I remember going several years ago in Sept...it was 79.00!

Toronto, would cost us around 500 one way...airtran..150 one way...jetblue...200 one way.

Do you think flights would drop? I remember going several years ago in Sept...it was 79.00!

Depending when you are travelling in sep I see $134 rt inc taxes with Allegiant from Niagara Falls. Add in $30 roundtrip for a carryon bag and total is $174. The fares from Toronto are ridiculous with all the bogus taxes and fees. Check flying into Sanford or Clearwater and just drive across to Orlando.

In 2010 we paid $69 each way all included from Syracuse, the rates went up to $125 at the cheapest in 2011 for the same flight. This year the best I got for August was 135 each way from Jetblue. the price of airfare have gone up over the past 2 years but a fair amount but we still can't complain considering how much it is with Air Canada and West jet

In 2010 we paid $69 each way all included from Syracuse, the rates went up to $125 at the cheapest in 2011 for the same flight. This year the best I got for August was 135 each way from Jetblue. the price of airfare have gone up over the past 2 years but a fair amount but we still can't complain considering how much it is with Air Canada and West jet

When I priced out of toronto, it was over 2000.00. That is crazy for Sept.!

Flight for airtran excludes friday and sundays..they day we fly in and the day we fly out...sigh.

Still thinking i mght hold off....hope jetblue comes through..their flight at 10am...

Flight for airtran excludes friday and sundays..they day we fly in and the day we fly out...sigh.

Still thinking i mght hold off....hope jetblue comes through..their flight at 10am...

Crap! So sorry. :3dglasses

Well I might have lost my excited mind and PMed you twice. :rolleyes1 My internet was giving me trouble early this morning and I had to go and wasn't even sure everything went through. And then I came back on to find you again and couldn't remember what I had done. :rotfl2: And posted on another thread you are on! :goodvibes

I swear this is now become a personal challenge to find this airfare for you. :lmao:

You can't change either of the dates? I guess not, eh?

I know you don't want Sanford (the other Orlando airport) with Allegiant - but you could use it and do a car service or rent a car for a day. Just thinking out loud.

Crap! So sorry. :3dglasses

Well I might have lost my excited mind and PMed you twice. :rolleyes1 My internet was giving me trouble early this morning and I had to go and wasn't even sure everything went through. And then I came back on to find you again and couldn't remember what I had done. :rotfl2: And posted on another thread you are on! :goodvibes

I swear this is now become a personal challenge to find this airfare for you. :lmao:

You can't change either of the dates? I guess not, eh?

I know you don't want Sanford (the other Orlando airport) with Allegiant - but you could use it and do a car service or rent a car for a day. Just thinking out loud.
"Well, honey, i know you werent thrilled going to disney..but, I go you into le cellier..now, about the flights...cant find a cheap flight, so maybe we should stay an extra day?". Hahahha, i think he would walk....hahahha. Just dont understand what he has got against disney? :confused3

Oh well, we will keep trying to find a cheap flight (and now hotel,as he has agreed that it might be a bit better option..we never really sleep well before a trip...at least we can cross out border issues the day of the flight!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter