2,000 Park Visits In A Row

He is getting close to his 10K rides...he updates regularly on his Instagram account (@ racers10000 ) and said four days ago that he was at 9,261 rides, so he'll be at his goal soon. He does the Run Disney events, too, and I always find his occasional training posts good motivation to get out and do my daily walk...i always tell myself that, if a guy with two knee replacements can do half marathons, surely I can get outside and walk a mile or two?!

~Meg

Awesome! I'm gonna start following him!

I saw an article about this in our local (Northern California) paper. I personally think it is nuts. That is just waaaayy to much Disney.

Now I know his trips aren't the same as mine where I spend 12+ hours at a time. I am sure his trips are an hour or two at a time but still.

Most of the articles say that he was a military veteran, so I suppose he had a military pension. Also - wasn't a premium AP less than $600? He was actively looking for a job and the articles said that he had his cell phone to take any calls about jobs.

Like I said, I wasn't judging him at all. I just remember reading about them before. And I remember lots of comments about priorities. The truth is, there is a good chance he had the pass prior to losing his job.

Like I said, I wasn't judging him at all. I just remember reading about them before. And I remember lots of comments about priorities. The truth is, there is a good chance he had the pass prior to losing his job.

I got that you were referring to the comment section on the OC Register.

I got that you were referring to the comment section on the OC Register.

No, comments/discussions around when this couple first made the news about their consecutive days. It wasn't until you mentioned he started doing this with his girlfriend that I remembered him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter