2 bedroom lock off vs 1 bedroom and studio

familyvacation2017

Earning My Ears
We are deciding between a 2 bedroom lock off vs getting a studio and a 1 bedroom (both ocean view). It takes less points for the 2 bedroom lock off when essentially it is the same as getting a studio and a 1 bedroom. Are there any reasons to get one over the other? Thanks!

The only reason to do the separate studio and 1 bedroom is if you wanted a chance at more separation. If you book a 2 bedroom lock-off you will only be separated by an adjoining door, so up to you if that is enough distance apart. :)

The only other thing I can think of is if you book a 2 bedroom lock-off if there is a chance you could get put in a dedicated 2 bedroom? I don't know the answer to that. The dedicated 2 bedroom has one entrance to the entire suite and an extra bathroom (2 bed, 2.5 bath) whereas the lock-off each room has their own entrance and each has one bathroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter