2 bedroom Ocean View suggestions

SuzanneB74

Earning My Ears
Hi there! We will be at Aulani at the beginning of June. (Myself, my hubby and 14 and 12 yo boys). I reserved a two bedroom ocean view. I have spent a lot of time looking at rooms/views and trying to compare the different buildings. Any suggestions on locations and rooms would be so helpful!

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi there! We will be at Aulani at the beginning of June. (Myself, my hubby and 14 and 12 yo boys). I reserved a two bedroom ocean view. I have spent a lot of time looking at rooms/views and trying to compare the different buildings. Any suggestions on locations and rooms would be so helpful!

Thank you so much in advance!

We had 4 different rooms, but my sister had a 2-bedroom ocean view - room 608 - and this was the view. We loved the location of our rooms.

608-2.jpg 608-3.jpg

What is your preference - Ewa or Wainae? I am thinking if I choose Wainae I will ask for upper floor 02, 08 or 03. If I choose Ewa I will choose upper floor 74 or 80. I can only find a few pics of these room views on that rooms and views thread. We will have a car and will do a lot of excursions and our kids are older, so proximity to Auntie's Beach house isn't important.

What is your preference - Ewa or Wainae? I am thinking if I choose Wainae I will ask for upper floor 02, 08 or 03. If I choose Ewa I will choose upper floor 74 or 80. I can only find a few pics of these room views on that rooms and views thread. We will have a car and will do a lot of excursions and our kids are older, so proximity to Auntie's Beach house isn't important.

The photos I posted from room 608 are in Waianae.

We always get a one bedroom ocean view in ewe. 9th floor or above and in the 50 series 950, 1050, etc) which is the section closest to the main lobby. The balcony is much bigger on that end and we love sitting outside with wine and listening to the music in the Oleho outdoor stage below. You are also right above the lazy river and look out over the entire water park to the ocean beyond. The downside is that you are right in the sun. But we had a two bedroom once, I think 952 or 954 and had a ocean view both looking over aulani and also on the other side looking out to the hills and ocean beyond. I always put our room request in with the CM when I'm making reservations and then call a few weeks before to confirm it is still there. We have never been disappointed.

For our last trip, we emailed them the following 2-bedroom ocean view request:

"Room that offers a Sunset View, overlooking Waikolohe Valley, High Floor, and villa room number ending in xx74 or xx80." (We didn't include xx86, which is also on that side, because it's further down from the elevators and might be an issue for one of the seniors in our group.)

They gave us Room #1674:
IMG_7538b.jpg
IMG_7526b.jpg

For our last trip, we emailed them the following 2-bedroom ocean view request:

"Room that offers a Sunset View, overlooking Waikolohe Valley, High Floor, and villa room number ending in xx74 or xx80." (We didn't include xx86, which is also on that side, because it's further down from the elevators and might be an issue for one of the seniors in our group.)

They gave us Room #1674:
View attachment 233205
View attachment 233204
What is the white building in right corner of pic?
thanks
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter