2 bedroom OKW...help!

phorsenuf

Not so New Rule author
I may be able to take advantage of renting thru DVC a 2 bedroom at OKW, but I need one additional night on July 4th! Can anyone help. How much would a cash ressie be? Help, Help! LOL

the AP code for that time period is RGM. according to mary's site a studio is $159/AP rate. you could call and inquire as to if any 2 bedrooms are available. good luck:p

Also keep in mind that if you are booking one night on cash and staying the rest on points that you will have to check out and check back in again. This may mean that you will have to switch rooms.. You may be able to get the reservations linked (if you are able to secure a cash reservation) and ask to stay in the same room for all nights. They will probably not guarantee this though. Just one more thing to consider.

I would also tend to doubt that you will even find a cash reservation for that date @OKW or anywhere on property.
Connears

There are also two types of 2 bedrooms -- Dedicated and Lock-Off. This could complicate matters if you are currently in a lock-off and all that is available for cash is a dedicated....or vice versa.

When I checked AP rates for our 2br at OKW, it was around $470 including tax. This was for dates before 7/3. I would imagine the newer rates are pretty much the same.

Actually since July 4 is a weekend night you might have a shot at the 2 bedroom. Lots of OKW DVC stays don't include the weekends just because of the much higher point cost. I have no idea if it would be discounted though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter