2 days/1 night - how does parking work?

mickeyfan0805

DIS Veteran
We have a single overnight planned at Royal Pacific, but will spend two days in the parks. Can we valet when we arrive for morning check in on day 1, and then leave it there until the end of day 2? Or, does the car need to leave by the normal check out time on day 2?

Thanks Tommy. You seem to be my go-to guy for info right now!

I promise that the other thread I just started on summer heat will be my last for a while! LOL.

Heh. I refuse to visit Florida in the summer so I won't be of much help on heat, other than from my research I know It's stinking hot and it will likely pour rain each day for a short period of time.

Edit: I notice you're from Wisconsin. I'm a huge Packers fan. I plan to get out to Lambeau sometime next season (for the first time) so I might message you to ask some questions about Green Bay ;)

Packer fans are dedicated to the team
My husband drove from Georgia to Green Bay
to see a game this last December

He meet up with a local fan to see the game.
I stayed home as I don’t do 13 hours drive non stop

Heh. I refuse to visit Florida in the summer so I won't be of much help on heat, other than from my research I know It's stinking hot and it will likely pour rain each day for a short period of time.

Edit: I notice you're from Wisconsin. I'm a huge Packers fan. I plan to get out to Lambeau sometime next season (for the first time) so I might message you to ask some questions about Green Bay ;)

As Disney vets, we are familiar with summer heat in FL. We make it work - but, I'm much better versed in how to make it work at WDW. Not sure how to find escapes, in the same way, at Universal!

Feel free to message about travels to WI. My experience at Lambeau has been limited to pre-season games, but I've been there a few times. My son is actually doing an overnight Boy Scout trip, tomorrow, where they will spend the night in Packer Hall of Fame inside Lambeau. Very cool!

Feel free to message about travels to WI. My experience at Lambeau has been limited to pre-season games, but I've been there a few times. My son is actually doing an overnight Boy Scout trip, tomorrow, where they will spend the night in Packer Hall of Fame inside Lambeau. Very cool!

I just read about the sleepover at Lambeau the other day. Very cool.

Jumping in here to ask a question. I'm looking at same thing in August. One night Royal Pacific so to get the Express passes. You get them both days, right? Check in day and check out day? It will be me and my adult son, first time at Universal. Was looking at buying my ticket on Undercover Tourist. Do you have to buy the Express pass at the park gate (if I decide not to stay on site)?

Yes, you get the express passes for check in and check out day. It is often cheaper to stay at one of the three hotels that offer free EPs than buying the EPs separately, so check that out.
Otherwise, you can buy them online from UOR or at the gates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter