2 Dining Reservations and Parking Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLeeLovesDisney

Earning My Ears
Hypothetical Query: My family wants to eat at BOG one morning on our vacation. But we HATE the TTC and avoid it at all costs. So here is my question...

Can I make 2 reservations at the same time, one under my name for BOG, and one under my husband's name for Chef Mickey's or something at the Contemporary, get to the Contemporary about 30 minutes early, and as soon as I park, change the reservation at the hotel to another day, then cancel so I'm not charged the $10, and just walk to MK? Would this work, or can I not modify an existing dining reservation that close to time?

No.

Parking at the Contemporary is only allowed while dining there. It is not allowed for park access.

Plus, the “modify so I can cancel without getting charged the no-show fee” loophole could be closed at any time. And I doubt they’d let in a car full of people for a one-person reservation.

Last edited:
No.

Parking at the Contemporary is only allowed while dining there. It is not allowed for park access.

Plus, the “modify so I can cancel without getting charged the no-show fee” loophole could be closed at any time. And I doubt they’d let in a car full of people for a one-person reservation.
But if I had the reservation at a contemporary restaurant, went through the gate, then parked, would I be able to change the reservation after that, once I've already parked?

But if I had the reservation at a contemporary restaurant, went through the gate, then parked, would I be able to change the reservation after that, once I've already parked?
Perhaps. That's the loophole you'd be exploiting. But that doesn't change the fact that you're not allowed to park at the Contemporary for a meal and then walk to the Magic Kingdom. That's the kind of thing that can get your car towed. Unless you pay for Valet, then it's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!