2 easy questions about sea world, and busch gardens

Yes, Sea World has the same offer.

Busch Gardens is certainly worth it. It is much different than the park in Williamsburg. You may have visited there since you are from MD. While the Tampa park is not as large and can't compete with the rolling countryside of the Virginia park, the large amount of animals and the great coasters they have make this park a must visit. The ice show is really good also.

Yes, you can get in for free along with your family. You will have to wait in line with other people receiving the same offer and it may take some time to get through. It took us about 1/2 hour on a Wednesday to get through for Sea World and 1 hour to get through on Saturday (it was packed). It's no big deal to wait because it is such a nice thing for them to give free admission.

One other thing you may need to know, when we were in line for the free admission for Sea World, I asked one of the workers there if the family members would get in free for a second day since general admission persons get 2nd day free and he said no. When we came back for the second day at Sea World I fully expected for us to pay for the second day and when we got up to the counter, the women said we should have been offered the second day free and gave us the appropriate passes to do so. You also get a 20% off meal coupon, 20% off gift shops coupon, and 2 free game play coupons at both parks.

We did not care for Busch Gardens Tampa and would probably never go there again (although two of the roller coasters were a very good ride). I'm not sure if it was because it was so crowded, we didn't get to do much. We did love Busch Gardens Williamsburgh (I do think this is a much better park).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter