2 for 1 Japan sale

Aussie Wendy

DIS Veteran
Jetstar currently have a 2 for 1 sale now on for anyone looking for some cheaper Japan fares for a mix of dates through to October 2015. Sale ends 24th Nov.

I saw that and I'm so sad that we can't book. Probably too soon after our January trip and hubby wants a new job, so not sure when we'll be able to make it. :(

Too bad it didn't go through to the end of November, I might have booked some... :scratchin

They're offering it in NZ as well.

Probably just as well the dates don't include school holidays, as I would have been mighty tempted.

Just booked for our family of 5 to go next September!!! :cool1:

We have friends living there at the moment, so will combine a visit with them and a trip to Tokyo DL. Have done no research into Tokyo DL, so lots of planning required ... I'll be researching TR's, please let me know if you know of any good ones.

Way to go AussieDisneyNut. TR well there's mine ;) and Battymum and lots more recent Aussie reports on the Tokyo Disboards site. Tokyo Disney is a great place to visit with its own versions of different rides-some better than the US and Tokyo DisneySea is amazing. But Tokyo and day trips are great too and visiting friends will just be the icing on the cake, especially as they will know the best non touristy spots to eat and visit. Have fun reading and planning!

Thanks Aussie Wendy ... read your TR - what a great resource! Just getting all my thoughts together, but am sure to have some questions for you. :goodvibes

Happy to answer any Q. I see Battymum is a larger family like yours so her report will be helpful. She hasn't been on the boards a lot lately but still drops in now and then if you have questions for her. A work colleague leaves Monday for 2 weeks in Tokyo including TDL. She was reminded by another workmate to buy anything she wants in the parks while there as in TDL much stuff you see in the parks you can't buy outside in the Disney store in Tokyo itself. I seem to recall stuff was more specific too in each area and between TDL and TDS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter