August 3/4, 10/11
Christmas:

December 24,2002 - January 1, 2003
Easter/Spring Break 2003:

April 13-26, 2003

Park-to-Park Access
Self-Parking is NOT included
NO Discounts on food, merchandise or on-site hotels
Not valid for hard ticket events (i.e. Rock the Universe or Halloween Horror Nights)
Universal Express applicable
When you buy your non-transferable pass online, you'll receive a voucher which can be presented at the Voucher Window (or any ticket window after 11am) at the front of either theme park . Once inside the park, proceed to the Vacation Services Center at any time to have your photo taken and receive your pass.

For pass renewals, please call (800) 889-7275. Pass upgrades must be completed inside the park at the Vacation Services Center.

We bought the 7 day pass for $85..... You can't upgrade can you????

We bought the 7 day pass for $85..... You can't upgrade can you????

As a sort of general rule, upgrading is almost always allowed, in fact...encouraged!

Why wouldn't they want you to come back over the course of the year and spend money in their parks!? ;)

I would ask, of course...but ask until you get the right answer! ;)

Karen

I do not know if they have something different on their website, but we bought the 2-park power annual pass (states it on the pass) at the gate of IOA on 2/23 for $99.95 a piece and it includes parking and discounts at Citywalk, IOA and US. One person who we gave the card to (think it was at Mythos) said it was the new card. Hope this helps! We never questioned it, did not know there was a choice in annual passes!

Is the price the same for children. Can you get the 10% AAA discount?

I would like to know too if this $99.95 is for both adults AND children? Or is there a lower price tickets for ages 3-9?

Thanks,
Kimberly

Sorry, guys, it's one price for all ages. My son is 9 and I had to know, also!

Okay I got the regular pass back when AAA had the great deal - so free parking is included in my pass - so if I get this pass for mother - we both get in for this year - in May/September/December -correct.

Robinrs--I can't find the thread---but did you mention going to Orlando this weekend? You know--for your birthday????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter