2 special thanks!

MichiganMomto4

DIS Veteran
There were many, many CMs who made this trip magical for us (and one who didn't but he gets a private letter to Disney management) but there are two that really really stood out and I wanted to give a big Thank You to them.

First - Steve from the University of Arizona working in Tomorrowland on Monday night (Dec. 3rd). My DD4 had a cheap glowing wand we brought from home. She was twirling and waving it around and it broke. Steve came over and said he had never seen that happen before with a Disney wand. I told him it wasn't from Disney. Well, he saw my DD crying and said he didn't care, he was going to get her a new one. He ran away and ran right back with a light up Princess wand :goodvibes :goodvibes The look on my daughter's face when he gave it to her was priceless! Thank you, Steve! We will always remember the magic you made for us in the Magic Kingdom that night.

The next one I unfortunately didn't get his name but he was working EMH hours in Germany (Friday, Nov. 30) at the pretzel stand. It was very late and a half a Sultan's colada from Morocco later I was really needing a yummy pretzel from Germany. I asked if they were fresh since it was about midnight and getting ready to close and he said they just came out of the oven. I won't say what else he did in case it gets him in trouble ;) but he was great, made my night and I won't forget it :goodvibes THANK YOU!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter