2 TS for dinner only?

scraptoons

<font color=orange>I'm having an identity crisis<b
I'm studying up on DDP.

I noticed that Brown Derby is 2 TS for dinner.

Looking at allears menu for Brown Derby lunch, and noticed that the prices seem to be comparable to a 1 TS dinner at another place.

If we ate Brown Derby for lunch, would it be 1 or 2 TS?

We are looking at using TS at lunchtime and CS for dinner for most days, since our kids get tired and whiney at dinner time. Especially our 2 year DS.

We would much rather use the CS to get our "dinner" food at boardwalk takeout windows and take it upstairs to eat in our studio.

Is this a dumb idea?

We usually don't like to eat so much food so late a night anyway. Can't sleep very well on a stuffed stomach.
We are going in December, so I am not worried about a full stomach on a hot day. (For those who say they don't like to eat so much food in the parks when it is hot).

OT: By the way, we just had three days of 100 degrees Easter Sunday thru Tuesday. (Last year on Easter, we woke up to snow). Thursday was 65 and pouring down rain with a norther. Today was a perfectly warm and sunny 90. I know weather fluctuation.
Orlando's December weather is my favorite kind of weather we have here in Texas. 95 one day, 20 the next. You don't mind putting up with one extreme because you know you have something completely different coming at ya. I enjoy it because May thru October, it's only one long tiresome thing....HOT and HUMID with droughts.

Thanks!

If we ate Brown Derby for lunch, would it be 1 or 2 TS?
According to the brochure, both lunch (L) and dinner (D) are listed as signature meals (2) at The Hollywood Brown Derby.

We would much rather use the CS to get our "dinner" food at boardwalk takeout windows and take it upstairs to eat in our studio. Is this a dumb idea?
I thought it through a different way, specifically trying to find restaurants that were "just the same" at lunch as they were at dinner, so eating there at lunch we'd be getting the "full experience." That inspired my question in this thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1091709

I haven't gotten any replies, but a few folks have voted in the poll. Still, aside from 50s Prime Time Cafe and Biergarten (both of which I happen to disagree with... check the menus: At Prime Time there's no grilled tuna nor grilled pork tenderloin nor steak at lunch, for example, and at Biergarten there's no fish or sauerbraten), there doesn't appear to be any real options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter