2 week Honeymoon

davisdisney

Earning My Ears
Hey all!

My fiancée and I are getting married next December, and are planning a 2 week Disney honeymoon. We already know that our first week is going to be at the Contemporary. My question, what would you recommend for the second week? We are juggling between another week at WDW, Week at Disneyland, or a Disney Cruise. We have never been to or on the last 2.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding and HM! How often do you visit Disney? If you visit often, I would suggest one week (or maybe 10 days )at Disney and then doing a Disney Cruise for the remainder of your trip. We go to WDW frequently, and don't get me wrong, I'm obsessed, but I don't know if I could go 2 weeks straight.

DH and I loved DCL! We had a great time and it was a nice break from the parks. If you did a week at Disney, you could do a week at DCL on the Fantasy to the Western or Eastern Caribbean. If you did 10 days at Disney you could do the 4 night Bahamas Cruise on the Dream. Whatever you choose, have an awesome HM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter