$20.01 rate on Mousesavers--who's gotten it?

Cindy B

<font color=blue>Have taken some furniture polish
I saw this on Mary site (thanks!), and its the Courtyard by Marriott, at Downtown Disney...

We are leaving late August... and it would fit, just have to wait until the lines open...

Anyway, who's gotten it? We're not fussy adults, but that rate is better than the All Stars rate...

were checking in at the all stars ($49) august 14-19 then going to the courtyard marriott ($20.01) the august 19-22 :) i'm so excited!!!!!!!!!! 2nd trip!

We got it from August 12 to 15th
Starting at the all stars , but moving for that price.

Update:

ONly had two nights of four nights at $20.01, the remaining nights at 59.00, and the Sat. night at $89.00

With tax and all, it worked out better for us to stay and keep the ressies at all Star.

Just an FYI: I called today just to see if any rooms were available in September. The person I spoke to in Reservations said they only had Sundays left....no other days at the $20 rate. She didn't know if they were going to open up any more rooms at the discounted rate. She did say that in lieu of the special rate, they were offering a $59/night rate. I am bummed!!

I got the $20.01 rate for Aug. 19-22, and am paying the going rate for the 18th ($89)! I jumped at a cheap Delta fight and am regretting it! Southwest came down to $98 rt-would've saved me $100-OUCH!

Next time I won't be so hasty!

My current dilemma is when to buy the passes. We want to visit a water park when we're there (myself and my DD), so I'm unsure whether to buy the 4-day PH to have the hopping flexibility, or buy each park individually as we go, since we'll have to buy the water park separately anyway.

Any thoughts?

Katie's mom

Got the $20.01 rate for 9/23 through 9/27. A family member also got it for 9/25 through 9/27.

We were able to get this rate for August 26-29 after numerous phone calls. Don't give up!

Good Luck,
Tracy

I know some of the Downtown Disney resorts are good for the perks like early entry at the Disney parks? Is this resort one of them? Are their Disney buses to get you to the parks?

:jester:

We Got It - 8/18-22 after first 4 days at POFQ. $66.66 for 3 nites? Add to my Marriott Rewards Points - EE, Transport, onsite food & pool, free coffee....? Hey, I'm easy.:cool: :cool: :cool:

Feeling VERY lucky and grateful to Mary!!!!

We got the rate for two rooms, Sept 10-13. Now all we need is a room for the 9. (staying 1-8 at Westgate)

We called 5 mins after reading the posts here a few weeks back. At that time the person taking the resies said that this rate was actually a mis-print that they had to honor. don't know if that's true or not.

:bounce: :mad: :bounce: :mad: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter