20 days to go

jacs1234

Dreaming of Disney
I don't feel ready or prepared. It's our first trip to WDW with three days at universal and one day at kennedy space centre (which I haven't paid for yet)

What's some last minute things I need to think about? All fastpasses ressies and adr's are made.

ETSA - I just panicked because I couldn't remember if I had done it. I had.

Have you booked a rental car to get to Kennedy?

Printed all the tickets (eg will call for universal)

Print all your Disney reservations in case MDE goes down while there

ETSA - I just panicked because I couldn't remember if I had done it. I had. NO must get to it tonight

Have you booked a rental car to get to Kennedy? No Supposed to be hubby's job but still not done.

Printed all the tickets (eg will call for universal) I have my disney tickets printed but not universal I assumed I just had to get them from the hotel when we got there better look into it thanks

Print all your Disney reservations in case MDE goes down while there
I'll have to check if I have my most recent stuff printed. I'm getting stressed with so much to do just to get there

@jacs1234 I feel the same way, constant feeling that I have forgotten something and continuous tweaking of plans.

If you are going to Kennedy from WDW you can get the rental car from the Dolphin hotel, we find that super convenient, we just pick it up on an Epcot or DHS day and use it to get back to hotel.

I am not sure about universal, I assume you have to print something to take to will call desk but to be honest not sure.

Anyway good luck and try to enjoy the last few days of planning

I know the feeling lol.
Some days I get all excited and start checking things, then others I just think I can't be bothered with all this.
My folder with all my stuff is growing bigger everyday.
I printed off my adr & fast pass reservations, just in case there is a glitch when we are there.
Also my kids are excited to be going, 14 & 17, but don't give any imput!! I just say I have booked this, and they go , oh ok lol.
I have warned them we are going to have a few really early mornings, ugh dreading that lol.
Have you changed anything in your trip?
I remember you said you were going to DL the day you arrive, still doing that?
The only thing I have to do know is some airport transfers, in Anaheim and book our FP next week for our 2nd part of the trip.
I am dreading the packing part, probably do it a couple of days before, getting 2 teenagers to pack is going to be a nightmare.

I know the feeling lol.
Some days I get all excited and start checking things, then others I just think I can't be bothered with all this.
My folder with all my stuff is growing bigger everyday.
I printed off my adr & fast pass reservations, just in case there is a glitch when we are there.
Also my kids are excited to be going, 14 & 17, but don't give any imput!! I just say I have booked this, and they go , oh ok lol.
I have warned them we are going to have a few really early mornings, ugh dreading that lol.
Have you changed anything in your trip?
I remember you said you were going to DL the day you arrive, still doing that?
The only thing I have to do know is some airport transfers, in Anaheim and book our FP next week for our 2nd part of the trip.
I am dreading the packing part, probably do it a couple of days before, getting 2 teenagers to pack is going to be a nightmare.
I have a 15 and 13 year old so I feel you with the lack of input although my 13 year old is starting to get excited. We just got our travel money cards today and are crossing our fingers that they'll work in the atm's there. We've had trouble before.
We are still doing disneyland for the first day, it was too expensive to change the flights but we have found out that while we're there that there will be an early viewing of the fireworks and we'll also get to see the new electric parade. Yay for us. We haven't booked transfers yet either. That's on my hubby's list for tonight.

@jacs1234 I feel the same way, constant feeling that I have forgotten something and continuous tweaking of plans.

If you are going to Kennedy from WDW you can get the rental car from the Dolphin hotel, we find that super convenient, we just pick it up on an Epcot or DHS day and use it to get back to hotel.

I am not sure about universal, I assume you have to print something to take to will call desk but to be honest not sure.

Anyway good luck and try to enjoy the last few days of planning
That is an awesome tip. Thanks so much. We will do that with the rental car.

woohoo only 16 days to go now!! Remember - what you haven't packed/booked etc can be done when you get there :) Have a great time!! Look forward to reading your TR

woohoo only 16 days to go now!! Remember - what you haven't packed/booked etc can be done when you get there :) Have a great time!! Look forward to reading your TR
I know lol I have to keep reminding myself that I'm going to America, not deepest darkest Africa.

I second PIO - and often have to remind myself of this - nothing is insurmountable, brought home by current travels in Europe by a (I have to say bit of a ditsy) friend of DDs and the disasters she has got herself into along the way but that have all ended working out OK (including the best for last - just missing her flight home - lol! but a kindly sole saved her from sleeping in the airport by showing her a Japanese style cubicle hotel right near London airport for the night and today she's on the plane home with a better seat and 5kg over weight bags they didn't charge her for). Oh to be young again! Have an amazing holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter