$200 Disney Visa offer question

CatatonicBread

Earning My Ears
Hey guys, new here, I got an offer in the mail for a $200 gift card with the Disney visa, looks pretty common, I signed up for it, and got the card in the mail. There is no info about the gift card that came with the card, so do I just need to spent the $500 and then it will magically come? or do I need to do something? thanks! We're going to Disneyland in October and this would be really nice to use.

If you spend $500 in the first three months, you will get the $200 gift card without having to request it. I paid off as I went each month so I'm not sure if you have to pay it off first or not...I didn't read in the fine print all that well lol. But it did come without needing to request it.

If you spend $500 in the first three months, you will get the $200 gift card without having to request it. I paid off as I went each month so I'm not sure if you have to pay it off first or not...I didn't read in the fine print all that well lol. But it did come without needing to request it.
I got it inn the mail yesterday! Than you for the info!

I can answer this!!! I got my bill in the beginning of June, the one that put me over the $500 limit and my Disney gift card arrived yesterday - before I paid the bill, and certainly before the due date.
Now I am waiting for the Disney Vacation Account website to get fixed so I can add this to my acct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter