200 Riviera Points for Rent: $16 per point. 11 month Booking Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

looking possibly for either a standard 1BR at Riviera for December 15-19, or a studio at Beach Club for the same dates.

Also, what are your rental policies?
Thank you!
Sorry, I mean to say a deluxe studio standard, not a 1 bedroom.

Hello. I'm looking into booking at the Riviera next year for my family and I. Would require all your points plus a bit more. Would you be able to acquire a couple more points in addition to the points you're offering to potentially complete my request? Thanks for your time.

Hello. I'm looking into booking at the Riviera next year for my family and I. Would require all your points plus a bit more. Would you be able to acquire a couple more points in addition to the points you're offering to potentially complete my request? Thanks for your time.

Depends on when the reservation is. I only have the 200 Riviera Points but I could tap into my Grand Floridan points to up it to 266 points but the reservation would have to fall in the next 7 months (checkin on or before March 1, 2021). Let me know when you were looking to book.
Thanks.

Hey, we are planning a trip Feb 14-20, 2021 and are interested in renting points! AKL is preferred, but open to other options.
Studio, 4 guest (2 adults 18+, and 2 kids 7 and 1)
Please let me know what you have. Thank you in advance!

Hey, we are planning a trip Feb 14-20, 2021 and are interested in renting points! AKL is preferred, but open to other options.
Hello.
I will check and give you some options
Thanks
Weston

Hello.

Those dates are pretty far away but that week seems to be very popular as a lot is sold out. Unfortunately at both Jambo House and Kidani a few of your nights are sold out for studios during that time. Here is what is available. Saratoga has the only studio room available but 1 bedroom is available at AK if you would be interested in that.

Animal Kingdom Kidani or Jambo (both available): 1 bedroom standard view is 187 points. Savanna view would be 223 points.

Saratoga Springs: Studio Preferred Room would be 105 points.

Let me know if any of those options would work for you.

Thanks
Weston

Depends on when the reservation is. I only have the 200 Riviera Points but I could tap into my Grand Floridan points to up it to 266 points but the reservation would have to fall in the next 7 months (checkin on or before March 1, 2021). Let me know when you were looking to book.
Thanks.
Hello. Thanks for the reply. Trying to head down September 2021, so I don't think your points will work out for me. Appreciate your offer though. Take care.

Hi,
I am looking to stay Nov 2nd/3rd-10th/11th at MK resorts or Epcot resorts. 2 adults and 2 kids.

thanks,
Kate

Hi,
I am looking to stay Nov 2nd/3rd-10th/11th at MK resorts or Epcot resorts. 2 adults and 2 kids.

thanks,
Kate

Hello.

The following two options are available for your trip dates for a Studio at MK/Epcot Resorts. Let me know if you would like to book either of them.

Boulder Ridge Wilderness Lodge: Nov 2/3 to 10/11 - Deluxe Studio - 122 Points

Boardwalk: Nov 2/3 to 10/11 - Deluxe Studio Garden/Pool View - 122 Points

Thanks
Weston Nesbitt

Hello.

The following two options are available for your trip dates for a Studio at MK/Epcot Resorts. Let me know if you would like to book either of them.

Boulder Ridge Wilderness Lodge: Nov 2/3 to 10/11 - Deluxe Studio - 122 Points

Boardwalk: Nov 2/3 to 10/11 - Deluxe Studio Garden/Pool View - 122 Points

Thanks
Weston Nesbitt
Can you private message me?

Can you private message me?

Unfortunately you don’t have enough posts to send a PM. You need 10 posts that aren’t in the Rental Forum. Also, just realized your dates are for this November and my points can only be used starting December 1.

Thanks
Weston

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter