200 Riviera Points for Rent: $16 per point. 11 month Booking Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going December 1st to the 8th is fine. The resorts available are not quite what my family wanted, I will talk with them and ask.

So no studios were available at Rivera?

Hi again

Yeah, unfortunately Riviera is sold out during that time completely (and all November, December, and January) without a studio available until the last week of February. The following are as of right now (just checked) what is available Dec 1-8:

Animal Kingdom Lodge: Has 1 bedroom rooms available (standard view and Savanna view)

Saratoga Springs: There are studios, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom rooms available.

Old Key West: There are 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom rooms available.

Bay Lake Towers: 1 bedroom Lake View room is only available from Dec 4-11.

Seems like a very popular time of the year. Let me know if any of those 4 resort options would be alright.

Thanks
Weston

I’m loooing for a studio at riviera from 10/30-11/7/2020. Please let me know if there is availability. Thank you

I’m loooing for a studio at riviera from 10/30-11/7/2020. Please let me know if there is availability. Thank you

Hello

Unfortunately my points can only be used for bookings starting December 1st. Also, except for the odd day here and there Riviera is sold out until the last week of February. I did check it out for you and the following is what is available for your trip:

Saratoga Springs: Preferred Studio

Animal Kingdom Lodge: Standard View Studio

Thanks
Weston

Hello!

I was curious if you still have points available.
I’m looking for:
April 5-9 2021
Riviera Resort, Studio (Preferred view, if possible)
5 people, 2 adults and 3 children
Children ages 8, 7, 3

Thank you!

Hello!

I’m looking for:
April 5-9 2021
Children ages 8, 7, 3

Thank you!

Hello.

I checked and yes there is a Preferred View Studio available at Riviera for a checkin on April 5th and checkout on April 9th. For the 4 nights it would be 104 points. Let me know if that works for you and you would like to book it.

Thanks
Weston Nesbitt

Hello

Unfortunately my points can only be used for bookings starting December 1st. Also, except for the odd day here and there Riviera is sold out until the last week of February. I did check it out for you and the following is what is available for your trip:

Saratoga Springs: Preferred Studio

Animal Kingdom Lodge: Standard View Studio

Thanks
Weston
Thank you so much!

Hello.

I checked and yes there is a Preferred View Studio available at Riviera for a checkin on April 5th and checkout on April 9th. For the 4 nights it would be 104 points. Let me know if that works for you and you would like to book it.

Thanks
Weston Nesbitt
Hello!

I’m looking for:
April 5-9 2021
Children ages 8, 7, 3

Thank you!

Hi again. Wanted to mention also that once you have created 10 posts outside this DVC rental thread then you are allowed to send a Private Message. Looks like you have 6 so you are almost there. Here is a forum to make test posts to reach the 10

https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/
Thanks
Weston Nesbitt

Thank you! I should have private message available tomorrow, so I will message you then.

Sounds good. Probably the 24 hour rule too for new members to send private messages. Talk soon.

Weston

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!