2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

Veggie Sandwich from Bread Box at Citywalk - probably one of the best sandwiches I’ve ever had. (Ham minus the Brie but add lettuce sandwich in the background )B365674A-2E47-4E9B-AFDB-DD5577135E40.jpeg

Crawfish Chowder....Jake`s Bar RPR (half portion as we shared)

i-2b7nWWs-XL.jpg

StrongWater Tavern Sapphire Falls........chicken tenders with potato wedges and spicy sauce

i-BnK432D-XL.jpg

FRENCH BERRY MARTINI, STRONG WATER TAVERN SAPPHIRE FALLS

i-vgZMqH9-XL.jpg

CONFISCO GRILL.......SPICY CHICKEN AND SHRIMP SANDWICH......JALAPENO AS AN EXTRA.......

i-3p4pjfd-XL.jpg

Last edited:
CONFISCO GRILL........CROISSANT MOON CLUB SANDWICH........

i-GbVsfXb-XL.jpg

That looks like ribs on the far side of the table. Were they good? :). Thanks!

It was ribs yes. The picture I took of the full plate was too blurry to post.

They`re usually excellent in NBC and Tom has got them many times, but they just weren't up to the usual standard this time.....both meals felt as though they had been kept warm. Our waiter was just too busy I believe.

But, yes usually they are lovely........:)

It was ribs yes. The picture I took of the full plate was too blurry to post.

They`re usually excellent in NBC and Tom has got them many times, but they just weren't up to the usual standard this time.....both meals felt as though they had been kept warm. Our waiter was just too busy I believe.

But, yes usually they are lovely........:)
Thank you! :)

Voodoo Doughnuts signature Voodoo Doll and Maple Bacon doughnuts.......

i-LvCjmf4-XL.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!