2008 Theme?

C'mon, remember that very LARGE white can with the silver stripes on it?

I'd but a can of Aqua Net and it would be gone in 2 days!!!!

Remember what you used to do to your bangs, for crying out loud!!!

Spray the Aqua Net right ON the curling iron and that wonderful SIZZLING sound it would make!!

I'm surprised that those of us who were teen girls in the 80's aren't BALD!!!!:scared1:

Gotta love the Aqua Net without it my hair would be in constant pony tail position. Gotta love the 80's High waist acid wash jeans (remember the home remedy for making them look this way?). At least I wouldn't have to worry about my crack showing with the wonderful trend peek a boo crack pants.:lmao:

I can not remember where I read this, but apparently the new theme starts in October and has to deal with Walt's 100 birthday.

Don't forget the pink hi-tops with 2 pairs of socks......:lmao:

OMG...I so forgot about the two pairs of socks thing. I so did that...UGH I'm getting old. Must be time for another Disney trip. :rotfl2: WDW is the fountain of youth isn't it? :rolleyes1

That cant be true, because Walt's 100th birthday has come and is long gone. It was the 100 years of Magic that started back in Oct 2001. Not to mention YOAMD doesnt end until Dec 31st. So the next new celebration wont start until after December.

I can not remember where I read this, but apparently the new theme starts in October and has to deal with Walt's 100 birthday.

Its ok. No harm done! Thats what we are here for. To answer any questions you may have and to give you the right info so your not filling your head with the wrong info. ;)

must have read an old site, sorry!

:surfweb: Looking through Disney history books and sites, and taking note of anything that happened in a year that ends in "8":

1928- granted trademark rights to Mickey Mouse
end of December 1937 - Snow White
1948 - Walt discusses idea for "Mickey Mouse Park"
1998 - Animal Kingdom opens

1978 - my first trip to WDW...obviously important :rotfl:

Was the current promotion based on a specific anniversary? :confused:

C'mon, remember that very LARGE white can with the silver stripes on it?

I'd but a can of Aqua Net and it would be gone in 2 days!!!!

Remember what you used to do to your bangs, for crying out loud!!!

Spray the Aqua Net right ON the curling iron and that wonderful SIZZLING sound it would make!!

I'm surprised that those of us who were teen girls in the 80's aren't BALD!!!!:scared1:

:lmao: Did you actually KNOW me back then??? That was SO me!!

i think they should do like sort of a same thing this year but just call it "YEAR Of A Million Wishes" they would be really nice! YOAMW! so everybody gets a wish at least! i know its sort of the same thing but.....everybody gets a wish at least once! YEAR OF A MILLION WISHES!:goodvibes

I am really curious about what the theme will be. We trying to plan to go for Feb or March 2008. I agree with who was a looser in 2007 to be a winner in 2008 That is me!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter