2009 Questions

clowe247

clowe247
I am interested in the disney adventure trips. Can anyone let me know when they post the new trips and dates? Does Disney ever give any discounts on these trips? :goodvibes

They should be coming very soon. I know Disney is offering TA training on the new tours on 8/5.

They offer early booking discounts and sometimes you can find a TA with other promos you can combine that with.

I wish that they would release the 2009 dates soon! We want to use our DVC points for ABD and need to book by the end of this November.

I wish that they would release the 2009 dates soon! We want to use our DVC points for ABD and need to book by the end of this November.

I'm confused as to why you need to book by November. Remember with DVC the points have to be available the date of the trip, not the date of booking. So if you have points that expire in November, they can not be utilized in 2009. Unless of course, you can bank the points into 2009. Then you can use them for a trip in 2009. But if you have banked points that expire in November. They have to be used, not booked by the end of November. Maybe I am missing something here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter