2010 Free Dining FAQ and Questions Thread

Yes, I am asking if anyone may know when the Fall "Free Dining" dates will be released. I'll be going in Oct or Nov...

last year FD for September - December was announced in early May. 2013 the "Fall" (October - December) dates did not drop until August 1st. There are several 2015 Free Dining threads going, you should subscribe to them to keep up on what is happening.

I got an email saying on 4/27 to visa members, 5/1 to general public. These are for the summer, do you have a hunch what those dates maybe..?

anyone have info on Free Dining for Sept or Oct 2016? Much appreciated!

Please fill me in on this as well. Ive booked a trip for aug 26th-sept 3rd. Im frkn nervous cause im depending on the free dining to help me out.

NOVEMBER 2016 DISCOUNTS?
I'm looking for a discount 11/10-11/15 (NJ Teacher's Weekend). I can't believe we're three months out and I haven't seen a discount for after 11/5 yet. Anyone have insider info? Thanks! :D

NOVEMBER 2016 DISCOUNTS?
I'm looking for a discount 11/10-11/15 (NJ Teacher's Weekend). I can't believe we're three months out and I haven't seen a discount for after 11/5 yet. Anyone have insider info? Thanks! :D

Disney already had free dining for parts of November 2016. That deal had to be booked by July 8th.

Disney already had free dining for parts of November 2016. That deal had to be booked by July 8th.
Yep! I saw that but unfortunately doesn't apply to my dates :( I was hoping for a room or package discount.

Is it true that FD now is QS for both value AND mods? Only deluxe allow full DP?

Is it true that FD now is QS for both value AND mods? Only deluxe allow full DP?
When I was looking at free dining for this past December, I believe that is correct, that only Deluxe resorts had the regular free dining, otherwise you got the quick service

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!