2013 Rates are Out

DizOz

DIS Veteran
Woo hoo I can finally start booking our Nov/Dec 2013 trip.

I know we are still over a year out but it feels so great once you make your bookings and the clock starts ticking.

Makes you want to get up and dance :banana: :banana: :banana: around the room. I may get a few odd looks from my co-workers but I don't care, I'm going back to DL and WDW.

I know I'm in total dreamland because I'd probably have to win Lotto for us to be able to be afford to go next year but I still emailed my Disney agent last night to get a quote for early December 2013. She said that, although the 2013 rates are out, she can only do quotes 499 days out so, since I'd given a potential check in date of 10 December 2013 (based on when free dining starts this December), she can't do the quote until July 29th. That's no worry to me because, as mentioned this is purely a dream (and I've been honest with her about that), but it is strange because you'd think that once they have the 2013 rates, there could quote for any date in 2013 :confused3

DisOZ, I'm very happy for you and what are your plans this time around?

Travel Mum

Yeah I got the same response from Jen our DU TA.

Our plans are still changing but at the moment

4 nights at DL staying at Grand Cal
16 nights in Orlando
We want to split them up 8 but still playing around with the split

Initially it was 7 nights at Yacht Club, 4 at Portofino and then 5 at WL or GF. Our thinking was to do all the restaurants at Epcot plus Yachtsman Steakhouse and Flying Fish, go to Universal for a few days and then back to WDW staying at a MK Resort.

Now we are thinking 8 nights at Yacht Club and 8 nights at WL or GF. Stay on the Disney property and catch a taxi to Universal for a few days. LAst trip we stayed at Portofino and it was Ok but not disney. The time before we did the taxi, only draw back is getting in early for Harry Potter.

Not sure what to do. :confused3:confused3:confused3

Then we are off to NY for 4 nights before heading home for Christmas.

Dis OZ, I use Michele at DU who does a great job like your Jen.:thumbsup2

Well that is very interesting to me that you are going to get a great length trip in at the end of the year AND be back home in time for Christmas. If I was ever able to get back there, we would have to go in the Dec/Jan break because, with our eldest in the NCEA years, we can only go in school holidays and the two-week ones are not long enough for a WDW/East Coast holiday in my opinion. However, I would feel so bad for my parents (and my in-laws but to a smaller extent) if we were away for Christmas. So your trip is inspiring to me! :cool1:

Sounds like you have a great plan. I must admit I loved the front-of-line access (as well as the early-entry to WWoHP) we got from staying onsite at Universal and we thought the Royal Pacific was lovely. I find it very interesting that guests in the new famly suite hotel that Universal are building will not have those same privileges. :scratchin

Your choices of WDW accommdation are wonderful - I'd love to stay in an EPCOT resort and be able to use the International Gateway to come and go from the park :lovestruc

Happy Planning!

Shaz88,

Sorry I have never been to Disneyland Paris, so I suggest you PM Queenie82 on this site as she has been to Disneyland Paris and would be better placed to help or post a thread here headed Help Needed - Disneyland Paris, you will get plenty of advise.

My main suggestion is check the price you get against booking it direct on their website. The first time I went to WDW with the family the price difference was over $1000.

Good Luck :thumbsup2

As we are going back to WDW and DL again I have updated my planning spreadsheet and I am happy to share it with anyone who wants it. If you are like me planning if half the fun.

It has plenty of tools:

1. Budgeting including currency conversion
2. Reservations
3. WDW Dining Plan Credit Calculator
4. Packing Lists
5. Checklist before you go
6. WDW ADR countdown clock
7. Day by day planner

Plus more.

If anyone can suggest I site I will upload it and let people know where to get it from.

:surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter