2013 Smiley Thread

....well, I don't envy YOU! I just went through it a couple of weeks ago....::yes::

Sorry for your loss Kim :hug:
....thank you...:oops: ....my DH's brother died from liver cancer....he didn't have insurance or Medicaid or anything....trouble is, his deceased brother and sister were estranged from the rest of my DH's family because of events that took place when my M-in-L passed 6 years ago. Anyhoo, long story short, my DH offered to have somewhat of a repast at our house after the services.....good thing our house can fit 40 or so people! And, of course, I had to cook for all those guests.....

Well we survived the weekend, family and the funeral. Back to work today and looking for an early bed time tonight, I am give out! UGHHHHH

o_O

Yes, Kim! Don't overdo......these family things can be harder on us than we realize.

:hug:

Hope you and David are okay.
Awww, take a breather. Get some rest, your body is still recouperating. :hug:

We are doing much better. We got MIL off on the plane yesterday and we had planned to go to bed early last night but there was a launch from Wallops scheduled for 9:15 last night, they were going to turn the clouds different colors and since I worked for NASA before, I could not pass up seeing this first hand, well at 9:20 the scrubbed the launch and I went back inside. lol, so they rescheduled the launch for tonight so maybe???

i am sore today around the surgery area but i swear i did not lift anything or do anything on my restricted list. :(

We are doing much better. We got MIL off on the plane yesterday and we had planned to go to bed early last night but there was a launch from Wallops scheduled for 9:15 last night, they were going to turn the clouds different colors and since I worked for NASA before, I could not pass up seeing this first hand, well at 9:20 the scrubbed the launch and I went back inside. lol, so they rescheduled the launch for tonight so maybe???

i am sore today around the surgery area but i swear i did not lift anything or do anything on my restricted list. :(
You keep resting, don't try doing to much. I believe you. Sounds like your insides are taking a little longer to heal.So don't pick up anything. I will keep you in prayer still. I heard about the launch, they said they would try again today.....:hug:

You keep resting, don't try doing to much. I believe you. Sounds like your insides are taking a little longer to heal.So don't pick up anything. I will keep you in prayer still. I heard about the launch, they said they would try again today.....:hug:

Yes, I did pretty good today and rested a lot. Hopefully the launch will take place this evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!