2014 DCL itineraries coming soon? PCC 5.0 a possibility??

Wondering a bit - just for purposes of rebooking while on board in December, you know. :rotfl:

And waiting with interest here too as we have "pushed back" our 2013 cruise plans due to travelling to DL with family next year.

The team discussed the 2014 dates on a podcast about a month ago.
They think (and don't know for sure) that the dates for 2014 won't be released this year but the beginning of 2013.

So that means that you just have to book a dummy date on this cruise and when PCC5.0 will be announched then move that dummy date to PCC5.0 date.

Plus normally they alternate the PCC with DISaPalooza so that would mean PCC5.0 in 2014.......

Agree with Yvet. It looks like we will have to book a dummy cruise on board PCC 4.0 and then move it when Disney releases its future cruise schedule and Dreams negotiates space for PCC 5.0.

The team discussed the 2014 dates on a podcast about a month ago.
They think (and don't know for sure) that the dates for 2014 won't be released this year but the beginning of 2014.

So that means that you just have to book a dummy date on this cruise and when PCC5.0 will be announched then move that dummy date to PCC5.0 date.

Plus normally they alternate the PCC with DISaPalooza so that would mean PCC5.0 in 2015.......

I think you mean the beginning of 2013, as 2014 is REALLY late to release 2014 cruises!

I think you mean the beginning of 2013, as 2014 is REALLY late to release 2014 cruises!

Yeah i made the adjustment in my original post...
Not only the release date to 2013 but also the PCC5.0 from 2015 to 2014 ofcourse...:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter