2017 Destinations?

DizMagic

DIS Veteran
Is there a general time frame we can expect 2017 destinations to be released? Would love to do the Winter in Wyoming if offered Jan / Feb 2017.

Yep, I think Cousin Orville is right, and they've been announcing them in the late May timeframe lately.

Sayhello

Any rumors about new destinations? We are thinking about Japan and would love an ABD option after our fantastic SE Asia trip.

More itineraries for the river cruises seems likely. I'm hoping for a new interesting land tour somewhere.

We are thinking about Japan and would love an ABD option after our fantastic SE Asia trip.

You might consider China or Australia. Both of those were great followups to the SE Asia ABD.

Carpenta-- as I am Portuguese (from the Azores) I can attest to the awesome nature of Portuguese people. And Portuguese food. A tour to Portugal and maybe even the Azores would be a dream!

I agree Rapunzellover 1000%. Yes the food is wonderful and loved the coffee. Have you ever looked at a Trans Atlantic cruise or European cruise that stops in both countries?

Carpenta-- no cruises for me. I can't tolerate being on a boat for more than a few hours. I might give river cruising a try, once to see if I like it better, but no to any ocean cruising.

I have always been waiting for a Japan tour. Seems like a natural tie-in with a Disney park there...

I am very interested in the European river cruises for 2017. I've been researching AMA Waterways as my hubby and I had only been looking at Viking River Cruises. The summer 2016 ABD cruises appear to have sold out quickly.

I am very interested in the European river cruises for 2017. I've been researching AMA Waterways as my hubby and I had only been looking at Viking River Cruises. The summer 2016 ABD cruises appear to have sold out quickly.
Folks I know who have done river cruises have told me that both AMA Waterways and Uniworld are nicer than Viking.

Sayhello

We've done a river cruise with Tauck and it was fantastic. We have a Uniworld cruise on the Rhine coming up in July.

Carpenta-- no cruises for me. I can't tolerate being on a boat for more than a few hours. I might give river cruising a try, once to see if I like it better, but no to any ocean cruising.

Ocean cruising isn't my cup of tea either, but I loved the riverboat cruise.

I would also LOVE an Australian/New Zealand ABD! If I'm going to fly that far I would really like to go to both. I would also love to do a river cruise someday. I've been on 10 cruises and love them, but I think I would also really enjoy a river cruise. Although, I can't think of many vacations I don't want to go on :-) I may have a bit of a problem

Normally before vacations, I spend a ridiculous amount of time planning. Since there's nothing left to plan for our summer ABD at this point, I have been spending a ridiculous amount of time clicking around on the ABD website. I clicked on careers (not sure why) and saw this:

"Language Ability
Currently, we are considering the following languages when assessing suitability to lead trips in destinations where these languages are spoken: French, German, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese and Japanese."

Seems to confirm those Japan trip rumors. (Hopefully this isn't old news for everyone here. It was the first time I saw it).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!