2017 DISNEYLAND RESORT HALLOWEEN TIME / MICKEY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY THREAD!

All Fridays in October sold out Online. The 20th Just sold out. The only Fridays left are the 22nd and the 29th of September.
So, I wonder if one of the Tuesdays in late October, when more folks will be in the Halloween-mood, will be the next to sell out or if it will be one of the remaining Fridays, when many folks don't have to go to work the next day. It'll be interesting to see!

Oh my goodness! it's such fine print I didn't even notice! Glad you pointed that out, I was getting ready to order them. I definitely want them to say Disneyland if I'm traveling across the country to visit Disneyland at Halloween time! TY
I noticed this on the shop parks app so, I then blew up the pic on the Disney store website and I noticed the same thing. :( I also want mine to say Disneyland.

I've noticed that for the most part, almost everything that is "Park Authentic" sold by the DisneyStore.com and the Shop Parks App usually says "Walt Disney World" on it. I kind of think that because WDW is so much bigger, so they probably order more merchandise for WDW and can add it to the stock to be sold online. I suppose offering both the DLR and WDW versions would be too confusing...can you imagine how many people would probably order the wrong version and then end up complaining? I do wish they had more DLR stuff on the Shop Parks App, but it's mostly focused on WDW. You can try calling merchandise mail order and they'll usually honor any AP discount (after faxing proof of the AP), but they don't usually/often offer free shipping (at least not when I've asked).

I've noticed that for the most part, almost everything that is "Park Authentic" sold by the DisneyStore.com and the Shop Parks App usually says "Walt Disney World" on it. I kind of think that because WDW is so much bigger, so they probably order more merchandise for WDW and can add it to the stock to be sold online. I suppose offering both the DLR and WDW versions would be too confusing...can you imagine how many people would probably order the wrong version and then end up complaining? I do wish they had more DLR stuff on the Shop Parks App, but it's mostly focused on WDW. You can try calling merchandise mail order and they'll usually honor any AP discount (after faxing proof of the AP), but they don't usually/often offer free shipping (at least not when I've asked).
I agree that would be a mess as people would order the wrong one. The last couple of years the bag didn't have the resort name on it so, it wasn't a big deal to buy it online. I like the fact that you can buy one with DL on it. It makes it a little more special IMO.

I went last year. Ride lines were shorter except for HM, SM and Peter Pan. All were running 45 minute waits.
I remember Matterhorn had a 5 minute wait and my niece and I ride it 3-4 times in a row.
There goes my plan to ride PPF during the party for lower waits! ;)

And me!! But I have managed to book a high tea. Now I wait with bated breath until it turns into a Halloween high tea!

Hi Penny, when did you book your high tea for? (I'm assuming it's at Steakhouse 55 at D/L Hotel?)
I thought any booking in this period would be the Halloween afternoon tea as per the D/L website:

>>>A Special Halloween “Trick or Tea”
From September 15 to October 29 and on October 31, see what’s brewing when tea time gets a frightfully delightful twist.<<<

I have a booking for the afternoon tea as well so I was curious about your comment and whether I have misunderstood something.

Thanks for any advice

On the party nights, which park tends to be busier in the hours leading up the party? Is California Adventure any less crowded because non-party guests people are trying to get Disneyland time in?

Trying to figure out what our plan will be for our trip. We want to purchase a park ticket on top our party because we can only stay for 3 days and want to make the most of it.

On the party nights, which park tends to be busier in the hours leading up the party? Is California Adventure any less crowded because non-party guests people are trying to get Disneyland time in?

Trying to figure out what our plan will be for our trip. We want to purchase a park ticket on top our party because we can only stay for 3 days and want to make the most of it.
No one knows. It's all new this year how crowds will distribute since party guests have Park Hopper tickets. I'm also buying a park ticket on top of my party ticket for my trip of a few days, but I'm getting a park-Hopper so I'm not worried about it. If one park feels overly crowded I'll hop to the other. (Just a wild guess but I'm thinking carsland might be particularly busy during the cross-over due to the new decor.)

In the past, the pre-party in Toontown has started an hour before the party, right? Are the rides still going in Toontown at that point, or do they close them down once the party starts? I'm assuming they'd be very crowded if open, but I'm curious.

When are they gonna freakin release any info, or even a link to the Happiest Haunts Tour?!?! This is driving me nuts! You can book the tour (since they start in less than 25 days from now, but you don't know what you're booking. Arggggg

Hi Penny, when did you book your high tea for? (I'm assuming it's at Steakhouse 55 at D/L Hotel?)
I thought any booking in this period would be the Halloween afternoon tea as per the D/L website:

>>>A Special Halloween “Trick or Tea”
From September 15 to October 29 and on October 31, see what’s brewing when tea time gets a frightfully delightful twist.<<<

I have a booking for the afternoon tea as well so I was curious about your comment and whether I have misunderstood something.

Thanks for any advice

That's my understanding too......I really hope so! I have booked for Sat Oct 21st. The booking just says high tea, not Halloween high tea, and it has the ordinary picture, not a Halloween one. But I assume the Halloween one is what we get.

So, I wonder if one of the Tuesdays in late October, when more folks will be in the Halloween-mood, will be the next to sell out or if it will be one of the remaining Fridays, when many folks don't have to go to work the next day. It'll be interesting to see!
Yes will be interesting, i'm just hoping it's not 10/3, that's my preferred date if we go ahead with it. Waiting on DH to make final decision (he's the one that has to be at a convention 90 miles away the next morning...)
I wonder when Halloween itself will sell out?! Is that $120 price point holding some people back? I know I would have had party tix much sooner if they weren't over $100/piece and if they offered Mondays!

That's my understanding too......I really hope so! I have booked for Sat Oct 21st. The booking just says high tea, not Halloween high tea, and it has the ordinary picture, not a Halloween one. But I assume the Halloween one is what we get.
Ahhh ok. I see what you mean. The picture & the confirmation just say the 'Classic Afternoon Tea'
There was no separate place to book the A/Tea though - unlike Blue Bayou 'regular' and the separate BB Fantasmic bookings etc..
Here's hoping - I certainly read it as though all bookings in that period will be Halloween A/Tea however.
Mine is for 10/1 so if it's not I'll be sure to let you know :-)
I only booked it for the Halloween theme as a surprise for my 11yr old son - he will love it! Me too of course!

I have a question about the hoppers for MHP. I asked a CM over the phone when I bought my ticket for the party on the 6th. I asked how many times can I hop to both parks and she said as many times as I want to. The only reason I'm asking is because I want to see Cars land with all the Halloween decorations, but I don't want to miss Toontown preparty. I wanted to do the toontown party first then go and see Carsland then go back to Disneyland after that to get trick or treating in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter