2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

Trying to decide our EP day for our trip. How bad do you all think labor day weekend will be? I realize this is a complete guess but I'm thinking about going Sunday night. Do you all think this will be as bad as Saturday night, since Monday is a holiday? Its possible to go Monday, labor day but not ideal.
I would think that the entire weekend would be fairly crowded. The opening weekend of F&W always brings in the crowds and then add Labor Day weekend to the mix :earseek:

I was peeking through last year's booth menus on the disney food blog, and just wanted to ask, is tax added to those prices?

Thanks!

I would think that the entire weekend would be fairly crowded. The opening weekend of F&W always brings in the crowds and then add Labor Day weekend to the mix :earseek:
I figure it's going to be nutso too, but I am also considering going on Sunday...can't decide.

Boyz II Men and Big Bad Vodoo Daddy will be there when we are. I get the feeling they're popular acts? I swear I'm trying to be funny or sarcastic here, I'm just wondering if having a popular artist at night affects the crowds at F&W or does anything weird to the crowd patterns in the evening (do people all line up somewhere waiting to get in?)? We have 0 interest in Eat to the Beat concerts so I'm lacking in info on how they affect crowds...

Boyz II Men and Big Bad Vodoo Daddy will be there when we are. I get the feeling they're popular acts? I swear I'm trying to be funny or sarcastic here, I'm just wondering if having a popular artist at night affects the crowds at F&W or does anything weird to the crowd patterns in the evening (do people all line up somewhere waiting to get in?)? We have 0 interest in Eat to the Beat concerts so I'm lacking in info on how they affect crowds...

The only effect you will see is near the America Pavilion where it may be more crowded

I'd been waiting impatiently for weeks for these dates to come out! Hotel booked! Going to see Hanson for the 3rd year in a row. At this point it can be considered a tradition so now I have to go every year. ;)

Is there a post or link that tells you what time the concerts are each day? Thanks!

Thank You! I hadn't even considered this side of things, as I had no idea the concerts were free or anything, so now I will have a relook at day so and times. Fun!

WooHoo we get to see Delta Rae (no idea who this is), The Hooters, Baha Men, Plain White T’s & Sister Hazel. Can't wait!

I went on a Tuesday night 2 years ago when Boyz II Men were playing, and Epcot was super packed. The CM's didn't expect it to be so busy, but it was. I wanted to see them, but it was too crowded to try and find (and wait) for a seat.

I can imagine those guys packing the place out. Hoping that Christopher Cross and American Authors aren't toooo OTT popular!

My Choices are Air Supply David Cook and Everclear. I'm annoyed I'm missing Sugar Ray by a couple days. So not sure if I will bother during my dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter