Moana of Motunui

Mouseketeer
I just called 407 939-1923 and here's what I got:

Free Dining:
May 29- June 5
June 29-July 11
Aug 1-Sept 8
Dec 2-Dec 22

Normal exclusions on resorts. She said PORS excluded only Dec 2-22 and POFQ excluded completely.

Min 3 night stay, min 2d PH or PH+ ticket eligible. Must be checked in to get quote.

She did not give me anything on the first half of the year. She also talked really fast so if my dates or numbers are wrong I apologize!

I just called 407 939-1923 and here's what I got:

Free Dining:
May 29- June 5
June 29-July 11
Aug 1-Sept 8
Dec 2-Dec 22

Normal exclusions on resorts. She said PORS excluded only Dec 2-22 and POFQ excluded completely.

Min 3 night stay, min 2d PH or PH+ ticket eligible. Must be checked in to get quote.

She did not give me anything on the first half of the year. She also talked really fast so if my dates or numbers are wrong I apologize!
Thx so much for the info. So, is it free counter service for values and mods again and then regular dining plan only for deluxe? Also, I'm assuming you have to purchase park hoppers?

Wow! now only through Sept 8, Wonder if they're expecting increased crowds for Sept due the dates being extended for Food and Wine Festival?

End of May was the first date for 2016 FD bounce back too. Looks to be an extra week around July 4th vs. this year, much earlier in August to about the same time for Sept. 2016 (BB for Sept ended with a 09/09 check in this year, even though the later FD promo went to 9/30), and a week earlier in Dec. than the current 12/08 start date.

Did the CM say how long this is bookable? Through 10/31 like last year?

Wow! now only through Sept 8, Wonder if they're expecting increased crowds for Sept due the dates being extended for Food and Wine Festival?

This is similar to last year's offer. September dates only went until Sept 9th which is why we're arriving that date this year.

You have got to be kidding me :headache: my sister and her family literally checked out today and just got home from being there all week. She was bummed that free dining had not been released yet. Talk about timing. I guess there is no way she could call a Disney line from home and they would still honor it?

You have got to be kidding me :headache: my sister and her family literally checked out today and just got home from being there all week. She was bummed that free dining had not been released yet. Talk about timing. I guess there is no way she could call a Disney line from home and they would still honor it?
I think she had until 8 or 10 pm to call.

If you're getting more days than a 2-day park ticket (like 5-day), does it have to be a PH?

I'm guessing you can't combine this with Passholder discounts?

Correct, the FD is the discount, can't be combined with anything else. Do the math though, depending on how many in your party and what resort you are at a room discount sometimes saves more with the dining plan cost added. Compare your bottom line.

FYI - trying to book late December but can't because it's more than 500 days. Needed 12/22 to 12/27.

Making check-in for 12/18 for now and will call back to change dates next week.

Mods get quick service. Deluxe get basic dining plan.

Quoted 3900 and change for 5 nights, four adults at CSR. Haven't done the math yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts