2018 Bounce Back released today!!

Just had a question about the free dining bounceback just out of curiosity as I know it's ended. So if you would've booked to check in the December 22, you'd get FD for the length of stay right? So you'd get FD over Christmas? Curious for next year. We'll be there end of august and wondering IF they'd offer this again could we book a Christmas trip for 2019 with FD?
Historically, free dining offers work so that as long as your arrival date is within the BB offer date, you get free dining fir the length of your stay.

What dates will be offered (if free dining is offered at all) will not be known until the offer drops and that is normally mid-August.

What if I were to book a room for May 2018, one night, no tickets. Would I then be able to book for May 2019 using a BB?

What if I were to book a room for May 2018, one night, no tickets. Would I then be able to book for May 2019 using a BB?
I would think you'd have to check in on your May 2018 reservation date, hope there is a BB offer available for 2019 during your stay, and book it before you check out.

Usually the BB for the next year doesn't come out until sometime in August. So if you go in May 2018....the BB is only going to be for dates for the rest of 2018.

I'd love to hear some bounceback rates people have been getting lately, especially for late April. I'm really curious. Been to WDW a lot over the past few years but haven't tried BB before, gave it a shot this time since we know we'll be back in April. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was planning on booking something and then comparing it to the passholder rates when they come out, but didn't book because the prices were not good deals at all. In fact, the new Fun and Sun deal that just came out is actually better than what I was quoted, which is as follows:

(April 15-21)

Pop (standard): $141/night
AKL (standard): $349/night
Boardwalk (garden): $453/night

I'd love to hear some bounceback rates people have been getting lately, especially for late April. I'm really curious. Been to WDW a lot over the past few years but haven't tried BB before, gave it a shot this time since we know we'll be back in April. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was planning on booking something and then comparing it to the passholder rates when they come out, but didn't book because the prices were not good deals at all. In fact, the new Fun and Sun deal that just came out is actually better than what I was quoted, which is as follows:

(April 15-21)

I honestly don't have a clue what the nightly rate is for my 12/18 BB trip, haven't bothered to subtract out the park tickets to figure it out. But I booked 12/9-15 at Pop with 5 day base tix (1 adult, 1 child) for about $1,500. The offer is 20% off rack room rate for values, 25% for mods and 30% for deluxe I believe, so you can figure out what your cost would be by visiting online and taking the appropriate percentage off. I decided to book while I could, then watch for other discounts. I'm not tied to my hotel or my dates, so I'm open to whatever looks like a good deal for our next trip!

I just canceled a Bounce back for december 2018, for Pop, 8 nites with Park Hoppers and dining for 4 people in $6500.00 I think it was to much, I didn t like the price, I got Boardwalk for $4200 on december with no dining but with 8 days park Hopper....

(April 15-21)

Deluxe resorts have up to a 30% discount, moderate resorts have up to 25% and value resorts have up to 20% discounts. We booked a bounce back for the Beach Club in June and got a 30% discount.

Deluxe resorts have up to a 30% discount, moderate resorts have up to 25% and value resorts have up to 20% discounts. We booked a bounce back for the Beach Club in June and got a 30% discount.
I’m aware of the percentages, I think my problem may be that I expected too much?

I thought BB would be the best deal possible, or close to it. I definitely didn’t expect it to be worse than the current deal that’s available to the general public though.

Does anyone know if they released room only bounce back offer as well or just Free dine?
I booked a bounce back room only on Jan 2nd, 20% value, 25% mod and 30% deluxe.

I'll probably cancel and stay off site due to the policy of removing DND signs and daily room checks. I'm not paying over priced rates for tiny rooms, crappy transportation AND getting treated like I'm in a jail cell vs a hotel. I'll be sure to let them know why when I do.

Are there currently any Free Dining Bounceback offers for 2018? And can you stack that with the % off room discounts or just 1 promotion?

Thanks!

Are there currently any Free Dining Bounceback offers for 2018? And can you stack that with the % off room discounts or just 1 promotion?

Thanks!

The current bounce back offer is for a room-only discount.

Free Dining bounce back offers normally come out mid-August and go through to some time in the fall. This year's FD BB (IF they offer them) will be for dates in 2019. The 2018 FD BB offer has already passed.

Usually the BB for the next year doesn't come out until sometime in August. So if you go in May 2018....the BB is only going to be for dates for the rest of 2018.

Do you remember what dates in 2018 that BB would cover? I thought I saw it somewhere in this thread, but I can't find it now. We're going in May 2018, and I was hoping for a BB deal for either October or Xmas/NY week in December (although I know that second one is unlikely).

Do you remember what dates in 2018 that BB would cover? I thought I saw it somewhere in this thread, but I can't find it now. We're going in May 2018, and I was hoping for a BB deal for either October or Xmas/NY week in December (although I know that second one is unlikely).

On the disboards thread 2018 bounce back released today Wood Nymph posted half way down the page with pictures of the current bounce back. Dates are in one of the pics! Here's the link to the page....
https://www.disboards.com/threads/2018-bounce-back-released-today.3625641/page-19

Thanks!
No stacking. If both, a room discount offer and a free dining offer, are available, then you have to choose one. For free dining, you have to pay rack rate for the room. Values and Moderates get the Quick Service dining plan and Deluxe get the Regular dining plan. You can pay the difference to upgrade the dining plan. HTH!

As PP said, the Free Dining bounceback for very select 2018 dates Expired October 31st, 2017.

Here you go -

We have confirmed that starting August 11th through October 31st, 2017, guests can receive Free Dining as their bounceback promotion for future stays.

There are various restrictions and requirements in order to be eligible for the offer:

• The offer is only available for 2018 visits in the following date ranges:
    • May 29th through June 5th
    • June 29th through July 11th
    • August 1st through September 8th
    • December 7th through December 22nd
  • Guests returning to a value or moderate resort will receive a free Quick Service Dining Plan
  • Guests returning to a deluxe or deluxe villa resort will receive a free Disney Dining Plan
  • At least a 2-Day Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus ticket is required with the package
  • The minimum length of stay is 3 days
  • There are room types and date exclusions for the offer:
    • The following rooms/resorts are completely excluded:
      • Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
      • Little Mermaid Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation
      • Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
      • All rooms at Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter
    • The following resorts are excluded from the offer on August 1st, 2nd, 4th and 9th.
      • Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
      • Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club
    • The following resort is excluded from the offer from December 7th through December 22nd.
      • Disney’s Port Orleans – Riverside

Here you go -

We have confirmed that starting August 11th through October 31st, 2017, guests can receive Free Dining as their bounceback promotion for future stays.

There are various restrictions and requirements in order to be eligible for the offer:

• The offer is only available for 2018 visits in the following date ranges:
    • May 29th through June 5th
    • June 29th through July 11th
    • August 1st through September 8th
    • December 7th through December 22nd
  • Guests returning to a value or moderate resort will receive a free Quick Service Dining Plan
  • Guests returning to a deluxe or deluxe villa resort will receive a free Disney Dining Plan
  • At least a 2-Day Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus ticket is required with the package
  • The minimum length of stay is 3 days
  • There are room types and date exclusions for the offer:
    • The following rooms/resorts are completely excluded:
      • Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
      • Little Mermaid Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation
      • Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
      • All rooms at Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter
    • The following resorts are excluded from the offer on August 1st, 2nd, 4th and 9th.
      • Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
      • Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club
    • The following resort is excluded from the offer from December 7th through December 22nd.
      • Disney’s Port Orleans – Riverside

Thanks...but I actually need the current offer, the one that would be (hopefully) in effect when we're there in May. (Booking an Oct &/or Dec 2018 BB during our May 2018 stay.) Have a feeling we'll be out of luck, and our dates won't be included. Thanks, though.

Thanks...but I actually need the current offer, the one that would be (hopefully) in effect when we're there in May. (Booking an Oct &/or Dec 2018 BB during our May 2018 stay.) Have a feeling we'll be out of luck, and our dates won't be included. Thanks, though.

2017 free dining was released to Disney Visa card holders at or around April 24, 2017 according to this post I found on the Dining forum.
8/13-9/30
11/14-11/20
11/25-11/27
12/8-12/23

August 13-20th is for Disney Visa cardholders only! Gotta buy a 2 day or longer park pass, hopper or hopper plus. Values and moderates are quick service, deluxe is regular dining plan. Book by July 7th.

It is very unlikely that you will find free dining for October, 2018. The only date that free dining was offered for October recently was Oct 1, 2016. Disney has very few discounts for October since it has become a very popular month.

IMG_0254.JPG

These are the current bounceback offer dates. It is a room discount & will be offered til 8/15.
Edit to add: looks like the dates you want are in October or Christmas week? Those dates aren't included, sorry.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!