2018 Bounce Back released today!!

Quick question on free dining....

We haven't used the DDP in so long, but is it still good for the length of travel, even if you book on the last day of the promotion? Say we arrive Dec 22nd?

Actually, only one room has to have one of the current adults on the reservation. You can have another friend or family member on the other reservation even if they are not on your current trip. I booked two rooms in 2013 and 2015 and had no issues with this. I also called yesterday and talked to a CM that books the bb offers to clarify and basically stated the same thing I did but a less experienced cm may confuse the policy so she said to have them verify with guest services and you won't have any problems. I plan on booking two rooms for next September with one of my friends on the other reservation, she is not traveling with me on my trip next month.
Thank you! I am going this September with just my 3 year old. Next summer my family is wanting to join. We will need two rooms. I am going to be setting everything up but I wanted to make sure it was possible. Free dining would be a great deal for us!

Thank you! I am going this September with just my 3 year old. Next summer my family is wanting to join. We will need two rooms. I am going to be setting everything up but I wanted to make sure it was possible. Free dining would be a great deal for us!

It is possible but I want to make sure that everyone understands the way it works. I again called this morning because with some of the other groups I belong to there's still a lot of misinformation on this particular subject when it comes to booking additional rooms under this promotion. The way the policy reads (and by the way this only changed a little over a year ago). Anyone staying on property can book up to three rooms under the free dining bounce back offer based on the amount of adults on the reservation at the time of booking. If you are the only adult in your room on the reservation, you will only be allowed to book one room, if there are two adults in the room you are allowed to book 2 rooms , one of them has to be in the name of one of the adults in the room at that time the other room can be designated to any other person traveling with you the following year. In order to book 3 rooms, you need to have three adults staying in the room at the time and again, with one of the names being on one of the reservations for the following year the other two rooms can be under anyone else traveling with you at the time. They will be considered three separate reservation numbers and when you're booking this you will need the full information of the person you are booking for. So full names of everyone in their party ,full address, telephone number, email and make sure that they have a my Disney experience account set up.

It is possible but I want to make sure that everyone understands the way it works. I again called this morning because with some of the other groups I belong to there's still a lot of misinformation on this particular subject when it comes to booking additional rooms under this promotion. The way the policy reads (and by the way this only changed a little over a year ago). Anyone staying on property can book up to three rooms under the free dining bounce back offer based on the amount of adults on the reservation at the time of booking. If you are the only adult in your room on the reservation, you will only be allowed to book one room, if there are two adults in the room you are allowed to book 2 rooms , one of them has to be in the name of one of the adults in the room at that time the other room can be designated to any other person traveling with you the following year. In order to book 3 rooms, you need to have three adults staying in the room at the time and again, with one of the names being on one of the reservations for the following year the other two rooms can be under anyone else traveling with you at the time. They will be considered three separate reservation numbers and when you're booking this you will need the full information of the person you are booking for. So full names of everyone in their party ,full address, telephone number, email and make sure that they have a my Disney experience account set up.
Okay, so I would not be able to do it....that sucks. )=

Actually, only one room has to have one of the current adults on the reservation. You can have another friend or family member on the other reservation even if they are not on your current trip. I booked two rooms in 2013 and 2015 and had no issues with this. I also called yesterday and talked to a CM that books the bb offers to clarify and basically stated the same thing I did but a less experienced cm may confuse the policy so she said to have them verify with guest services and you won't have any problems. I plan on booking two rooms for next September with one of my friends on the other reservation, she is not traveling with me on my trip next month.

Wonder when this changed then. I have booked more than 1 trip in my name in the past, meaning different dates. But if I wanted to book more than 1 room for each trip, I had to book a room in my name & the second room in my DH's name. Has been that way for years. Interesting you have done it so many times. Wish I would have know last year coz I have bounceback reservations in December. Have DDIL & me in one room with my DH & DS in the other. Would have been much easier to have us each in the right rooms from the beginning.

Wonder when this changed then. I have booked more than 1 trip in my name in the past, meaning different dates. But if I wanted to book more than 1 room for each trip, I had to book a room in my name & the second room in my DH's name. Has been that way for years. Interesting you have done it so many times. Wish I would have know last year coz I have bounceback reservations in December. Have DDIL & me in one room with my DH & DS in the other. Would have been much easier to have us each in the right rooms from the beginning.
I think the first time I did this, one of the adults stay in the room was also one that was traveling with me. The second time in 2015 I think I just got lucky with a good CM that was willing to do it though she never really questioned me either. I called on Sunday and then again this morning the lady I spoke with this morning actually said she's the one that opens up the office in the morning I guess I called really early and she wasn't doing anything LOL I explained to her again that I spoke with somebody on Sunday and I wanted to make sure that when I go to book this in September that I didn't have any problems. She again stated this had changed only a year ago and a year ago they were having some issues since some of the CM's did not know the new rules so people were still booking with one being under a wife's name and the other one being under the husbands name. They said that they thought this was getting really confusing that's the reason why of the change which I think works out better. She said you all of the TM should be up-to-date with the new policies but if you happen to get one that does not ask her to speak to guest relations and they will clarify this

A lot of these dates would fall within less than 1 year of our current trips. What are all of you doing regarding tickets? Are you upgrading to AP and saving the 2-day PHs for a later trip?

Ah, thanks for the clarification! So it only changes about a year ago. This is a much better way to do things. It makes no sense that I had to book & split up husbands & wives just "on paper" to get the discount. And then try to get everything rearranged at check in.

Ah, thanks for the clarification! So it only changes about a year ago. This is a much better way to do things. It makes no sense that I had to book & split up husbands & wives just "on paper" to get the discount. And then try to get everything rearranged at check in.
That's exactly what she said plus she said resorts were getting confused. If the husband and wife were on two different reservations their magic bands would open up two different doors at the resort so a lot of times the CM's at the resort had to fix the magic bands and then separate everyone back into their own rooms

are these trips refundable? and can i delete/add on people? i will for sure be going but not sure if anyone else will want to come/not come.
sorry for the newbie question but i have never booked a bounce back offer.

are these trips refundable? and can i delete/add on people? i will for sure be going but not sure if anyone else will want to come/not come.
sorry for the newbie question but i have never booked a bounce back offer.
Yes, they follow the same $200 deposit, cancel at any time up to 30 days prior for full refund rules as any other package.

I think the first time I did this, one of the adults stay in the room was also one that was traveling with me. The second time in 2015 I think I just got lucky with a good CM that was willing to do it though she never really questioned me either. I called on Sunday and then again this morning the lady I spoke with this morning actually said she's the one that opens up the office in the morning I guess I called really early and she wasn't doing anything LOL I explained to her again that I spoke with somebody on Sunday and I wanted to make sure that when I go to book this in September that I didn't have any problems. She again stated this had changed only a year ago and a year ago they were having some issues since some of the CM's did not know the new rules so people were still booking with one being under a wife's name and the other one being under the husbands name. They said that they thought this was getting really confusing that's the reason why of the change which I think works out better. She said you all of the TM should be up-to-date with the new policies but if you happen to get one that does not ask her to speak to guest relations and they will clarify this
Thank you for all the info. regarding booking a second room for someone not on the trip. I tried booking a second room for someone else yesterday who was not on the trip and I was told I could not do so. I will try again later. :)

Quick question on free dining....

We haven't used the DDP in so long, but is it still good for the length of travel, even if you book on the last day of the promotion? Say we arrive Dec 22nd?

We tried booking a bb for Dec. 22 - Jan. 4 yesterday. The system would not allow it, though I'm not surprised cause that's going into 2019. I asked if we could book Dec. 22-31, but the system would not allow that either. The cm was surprised and tried to get a superior to help her, but they were unable to do it.

I'm interested in finding others who have booked the bb beginning Dec. 22. I will keep trying.

Planning on booking the bb this september but definately need to upgrade to the regular dining..do they do that when you book the bb or do u have to call the regular reservation number to upgrade the free dining?

Planning on booking the bb this september but definately need to upgrade to the regular dining..do they do that when you book the bb or do u have to call the regular reservation number to upgrade the free dining?

You can upgrade your dining at the time that youbook your bb Offer. Just advise the CM that you wish to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!