2018 Bounceback Free Dining Released

Select Disney moderates....if you called, you were told POFQ was excluded.

Btw, Values were included as part of the FD bb, but there was no mention of them in the brochure.
Yes, I'll just say that we have tried to get free dining for POFQ the last 2 years during our Aug. trips and it's always been excluded. POR has also been excluded for the later dates at least the last 2 years for the free dining bounce back.

Planning a trip to Disney World for December 2018. Booked a royal room at Port Orleans. I know Port Orleans isnt included in the current bounce back offer and most likely wont be in the free dining discussion, but does anyone know if Royal Rooms at POR ever offer ANY discounts? We have a 5 year daughter and we were wanting a really special trip. Either in a Little Mermaid room or a royal room. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
POR is generally included in the free dining bounce back for the Aug./Sept. dates, but generally not for the later dates.

Yes, I'll just say that we have tried to get free dining for POFQ the last 2 years during our Aug. trips and it's always been excluded.
I've given up hope that fd at POFQ will ever be back at this point. And now that mods only include quick service, we're going to stick to values for fd. But it doesn't stop me from asking, every time I call.

Someone should tell my sister and her family then...they leave in two weeks for a free dining bounceback at POFQ they booked last year when they stayed DVC on some of my points.

I had booked FD at POFQ before as well. I did move to the Grand.

Didn't see this anywhere. Just came up on FB. He has always been reliable.

The Whisperer's Guide to Orlando
16 mins ·

A FREE DINING bounce back has been released.

Dates:
May 29- June 5, 2018
June 29-July 11, 2018
Aug 1-Sept 8, 2018
Dec 2-Dec 22, 2018

3 bedroom villas, GF Villas, Port Orleans French Quarter, Fort Wilderness Campgrounds excluded. Riverside is excluded Dec 2-22. Minimum 3-night stay, minimum 2 day Magic Your Way Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus tickets required.

Quick Service dining plan for values and moderates and Magic Your Way Plus Dining for Deluxe or Deluxe Villa stays. You must request this offer while you are still checked in at your Disney Resort. Your travel agent can do this for you. This offer is limited and may not be available for all dates, lengths of stay, resort, room categories.
Hey folks, anyone is free to answer but what are the odds of free dining offers in 2018 for mid September to early October?

If you say you booked a FD BB last year for POFQ this year, I certainly believe you. You just need to get the right cm on the phone for it to happen.

Anything I read about it, listed POFQ as excluded from FD. Several phone calls confirmed it for me.

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2016/...r-now-available-at-walt-disney-world-resorts/

I did not say last year. I said I had FD at POFQ booked, and I did. August of 2015 My family stayed at the Grand with BB FD, but I had originally booked POFQ.

Last December we had a percentage off BB that I took advantage of.

I did not say last year. I said I had FD at POFQ booked, and I did. August of 2015 My family stayed at the Grand with BB FD, but I had originally booked POFQ.

Last December we had a percentage off BB that I took advantage of.

Yes. POFQ was definitely bookable as a FD bb in 2014. But the discussion was about whether or not it was bookable last year.

Yes. POFQ was definitely bookable as a FD bb in 2014. But the discussion was about whether or not it was bookable last year.

Was FD even offered as a BB last year? I booked a BB and all that was offered was a percentage off, and POFQ was included.

Was FD even offered as a BB last year? I booked a BB and all that was offered was a percentage off, and POFQ was included.
Yes. FD was the BB offer during the months of August, September and October last year. It switched to a room only bb on November 1st.

Has anyone ever used the bounceback to book multiple rooms. Example - I'll be vacationing November 2017 (1 room, family of 4) & we want to use the bounceback for August 2018 to book 3 rooms (extended family). Wondering since I'm only occupying 1 room in 2017 whether Disney would allow me to book larger party (3 rooms) for following summer.

Has anyone ever used the bounceback to book multiple rooms. Example - I'll be vacationing November 2017 (1 room, family of 4) & we want to use the bounceback for August 2018 to book 3 rooms (extended family). Wondering since I'm only occupying 1 room in 2017 whether Disney would allow me to book larger party (3 rooms) for following summer.

I do not believe that you can.

You can book as many bounceback rooms as you have registered adults (18 and over) in the room on your current stay. So, if on your November stay your party of 4 is all adults over the age of 18, each one can book a separate bounceback for a total of 4. Here's the catch, though...each one of them has to be the lead guest on "their" room they book, and the lead guest on each room CANNOT be changed in the future.

in November there will be a new BB, it won't be FD for next year.

Pardon my ignorance, but how does this work for annual passholders? And can we book something like this for next year while we're at Ft Wilderness in September?

Pardon my ignorance, but how does this work for annual passholders? And can we book something like this for next year while we're at Ft Wilderness in September?

Yes, you can book it while staying at the campgrounds...but the campgrounds are not eligible for the FD bb.

Also, even as an annual passholder, each guest still has to buy the minimum days worth of tickets. You can still use your AP's to enter the parks, then use the required tickets you purchased when you renew your AP's.

I booked the BB last year in August for August this year with FD. POFQ was excluded when I called. I only know this because it was my first choice! We are staying at POR instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter