2018 DVC Mother's Day Brunch

Rocketeer53

Mouseketeer
I noticed on the DVC site that the Mother's Day brunch has opened up. I was wondering if it is worth the price? It seems pretty steep for what food they are offering. Has anyone else done it? If so what other stuff do they have going on during it?

We have not been to the mother’s day brunch but we are going to this one and we have been 2 of the christmas eve dinners, 1 thanksgiving dinner, and the 4th of july dessert party. The prices are steep, but for us we do not hesitate. I would say if you are going for just the food, the price might not be worth it. We have two infants, and you get to take a character picture (usually mickey and minnie dressed up in a costume that matches the occasion. last christmas was olaf and kristoff and anna and elsa). They give you a nice print out of the picture that has a border that says disney vacation club member magic. Also, the atmosphere is very pleasant and there is usually a centerpiece at your table you can take home (my favorite one was a tiny lantern). If you have not seen, this year’s mother’s day brunch is themed to alice and wonderland, so if that is also something that appeals to you, that could help your decision as well. It all depends on what you are going for and your specific situation. For us, we go for food, picture, atmosphere, and theming. Just that feeling of doing something special at Disney that feels exclusive (despite having to pay) is worth it every time for the memories with our babies. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter