2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's true they do run out of some items. We always go for about the last two weekends through the last day. Last year they were out of the Salmon at I believe the Scotland booth for most of the final week although they did have it on the last day but hadn't removed the "sold out" sticker from the menu board. A few years back I tried to get the Pork Belly in Brazil on the last afternoon & they had run out. Another year I tried to get the Griddled Greek Cheese the final weekend and it was sold out. Last year was strange as quite a few items were "sold out" on some days but available again a day or two later. It's possible they were having supply issues due to all the hurricane activity last fall not just what actually hit FL. Towards they end they are definitely out of some of the special beers and some of the wines.
Thanks we will hope there are no distributions this year. At least we know there may be some shortages.

Ohmygosh I take one week for vacation & dates get released. Of course. And now the airfare has increase. Of double course. Time to obsessively watch my potential flights.

Vacay was DCA’s F&W though so totally worth it. For anyone wondering I was doing it thinking “this would make a great training ground for Epcot F&W!” :D About a third the size, not big on the extra events, booths almost all super close. One thumb up! (Two thumbs up is reserved for Epcot’s F&W ;) )

Last edited:

Thanks we will hope there are no distributions this year. At least we know there may be some shortages.
On the last day 2017 they also ran out of the dessert at the Greek booth & the Moët at the Almond Breeze champagne/dessert booth (THAT was soul crushing. It’s also one of the items they ran out of partway through the festival but got back a couple days later.)

We are headed to Disney in October with 10/22 being our Epcot day. It will be our first time at the F&W festival. We’ve done F&G a few times and are looking forward to checking this out!

DW and I will be there 11/10 thru 11/12. Hope booths do not run out of items. We heard last year some selections were not available the last few days. Anyone know if that is true?
I went last year during the 3rd week of October; gingerbread at the Germany kiosk was already sold out for the remainder of the festival.

First visit to Florida and booked to coincide with MNSSHP and Food & Wine. Hoping to cash a few quick service meals for snack credits at the booths the days we’re at Epcot and to book sit down meals at Teppan Edo and Garden Grill (for my DD).

Fingers crossed there will also be some artists there as well (like Rob Kaz).

We will be there September 23rd-29th, I am so excited!!! So tell me more about these specialty beers.

I keep looking at last year's menus and hoping for specific things to come back so I can try them. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but since I don't have the new menus (and won't for awhile whaaaa), this is all I have! Anyone else doing this? What's your "I hope that's there this year!" item? Mine is the Pork Belly from Brazil.

I keep looking at last year's menus and hoping for specific things to come back so I can try them. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but since I don't have the new menus (and won't for awhile whaaaa), this is all I have! Anyone else doing this? What's your "I hope that's there this year!" item? Mine is the Pork Belly from Brazil.
That is always hugely popular, so I would be surprised if it didn't come back.
Mine is the Spam Hash from Hawaii, that was by far my favorite last year!!!

Loaded Greek Nachos

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!