2018 Hilton Head Roll Call

I was able to reserve June 25-30 in a two bedroom at the seven month mark. It's more room than we need, but I know we were lucky to get anything.

We were originally going over Christmas 2017 in a studio but decided to move to February 4-8 to celebrate our 4 year wedding anniversary in a one bedroom! Looking forward to the extra room (and a bigger tub!) :lovestruc

We were originally going over Christmas 2017 in a studio but decided to move to February 4-8 to celebrate our 4 year wedding anniversary in a one bedroom! Looking forward to the extra room (and a bigger tub!) :lovestruc

I predict you'll LOVE the extra room and amenities in the 1 BR. We went for a studio once (I can't remember why-it had better have been a good reason) and I spent the entire week moaning and grumping about missing the 1 BR.

I predict you'll LOVE the extra room and amenities in the 1 BR. We went for a studio once (I can't remember why-it had better have been a good reason) and I spent the entire week moaning and grumping about missing the 1 BR.

We are usually in studios at WDW, but we did stay in a 1BR for part of our honeymoon at BWV. It was a totally different experience! I'm so excited for that extra room!

Any recommendations of what to do while there? It's our first "relaxing" vacation in a long time. We don't remember how to relax anymore.

Any recommendations of what to do while there? It's our first "relaxing" vacation in a long time. We don't remember how to relax anymore.

Do get a guide book, and go to some of the places mentioned.

If you can see Broad Creek from your balcony, look at it in high tide and without water, you can see all sorts of wildlife.

Take the nature cruise.

Enjoy the Beach House.

Bike rides.

Listen to B’lou’s stories in Murgie’s Den.

Play Bingo and do other activities with CM’s.

Walk along the ocean. Look at sunrises and sunsets.

Enjoy Lowcounty food!

Find Dye’s Gullah’s Food.....no longer in HH, you have to travel for her great dishes.

D32FFA7B-FBEA-4904-866A-4A21C23BD1DB.jpeg

We will be leaving HHI on August 4th.

This is a truly relaxing trip. It is Disney all the way, but without the hectic pace of the parks.
We spend most of the time at the beach or the pool. HHI is our "home" and we go there every other year and stay in a three bedroom grand villa.
One of my family's must do's is a dolphin cruise. We do this cruise every time - and each time it is totally different. Absolutely worth the price!

Disney has plenty of age appropriate activities to sign up for at the main resort.
If you call Disney Hilton Head (843) 341-4100, they can email you a sample of weekly activities.

Heading to HH on July 29. It's been a couple of years since we visited and we are SO looking forward to some relaxation Hilton Head style.

Checking in this Friday for a long weekend away from the cold weather in Ohio. Love the Beach House, pool, bike riding, restaurants, sitting on the balcony looking over the marsh having a cup of coffee in the morning, the afternoon cookie and lemonade at Live Oak Lodge. Also the great staff. Only the 2 of us but staying in a 2-bedroom because it was easier to get with little advanced notice.

We will be there March 25-28. Myself, the Hubby & the Son (16). It will be our first time. This will complete our stays at all the off site Disney resorts. We will be staying in a studio on rented points. (Oh how I want to be a DVC owner someday...) We will then head to FL to visit family & stop at Disney Springs for an afternoon. Otherwise, no parks this time. HH is the treat for this vacation. I am excited to take the Hubby fishing - he is an avid fisherman & we will be going on a trip with Outcast Fishing.

April 14-21st First trip....so psyched!!! 2 bedroom: Me, husband, and 2 sons (17 and 13) and their 2 friends.....so 6 of us total.

June 10-15 in a 2 BR. It will be DH, DS22 and his DGF, DS20, and me. We have been almost every year since 2009. We love it! I will be celebrating my 47th birthday on the 15th. Too bad Friday nights are so high points-wise and I have to check out on my big day. I have demanded to eat at Skull Creek Boathouse for lunch before leaving the island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter