2018 Hilton Head Roll Call

Do get a guide book, and go to some of the places mentioned.

If you can see Broad Creek from your balcony, look at it in high tide and without water, you can see all sorts of wildlife.

Take the nature cruise.

Enjoy the Beach House.

Bike rides.

Listen to B’lou’s stories in Murgie’s Den.

Play Bingo and do other activities with CM’s.

Walk along the ocean. Look at sunrises and sunsets.

Enjoy Lowcounty food!

Find Dye’s Gullah’s Food.....no longer in HH, you have to travel for her great dishes.

View attachment 302821
FYI--We were going to go to Ridgeland to eat at her new restaurant in June, but her website has this statement:
Dye’s Gullah Fixin’s Restaurant in Ridgeland has closed. Dye’s Gullah Fixin’s is now delivering meals on Hilton Head (or you can pick up)–the same Gullah made-from-scratch food that you’ve always loved!
It appears it is $10 to deliver or you can pick it up yourself. The menu seems to have large-quantity items that are pretty expensive. I guess we will be skipping this one, which is a shame.

FYI--We were going to go to Ridgeland to eat at her new restaurant in June, but her website has this statement:
Dye’s Gullah Fixin’s Restaurant in Ridgeland has closed. Dye’s Gullah Fixin’s is now delivering meals on Hilton Head (or you can pick up)–the same Gullah made-from-scratch food that you’ve always loved!
It appears it is $10 to deliver or you can pick it up yourself. The menu seems to have large-quantity items that are pretty expensive. I guess we will be skipping this one, which is a shame.
Thank you for the update. Ridgeland seemed so far away, it’s at Hilton Head where she was well known.
We will get something, we like her cooking that much!

Thank you for the update. Ridgeland seemed so far away, it’s at Hilton Head where she was well known.
We will get something, we like her cooking that much!
We were actually going to stop by on our way to the island. It's about 17 miles from the turnoff from I95. That's about how far we drive from our house to get to restaurants, so it wasn't a big deal to us. Now if we were driving from HHI, it would be too far. Her cooking IS amazing. I'm just disappointed in the menu and the fact that we can no longer do her buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter