My Universal Photo Packages

Depending on the price, the 5-day deal is what I got and what my photos posts are about. Grab it, grab it, grab it! The price makes the package worth it (plus I wanted a 5 days pass since I wouldn't be at Universal on consecutive days). Yeah for Black Friday!

I have a vacation package that i will be upgrading the tickets to annual passes before we go home. Can I purchase the annual passholder deal even though I wont be a pass holder til the last day of vacation?

dumb question - when they say 5 days - that means 5 days in the park, right? not that I only have 5 days to download?

If you're only in the parks 2 days and don't do thrill rides is the photo package worth the cost? We would have to buy a three day one but will only be there two days and ride photos would be irrelevant to us as we don't do any of the rides mentioned. We could get the photos at ET and if there's character photos but I'm not sure it's worth 95 dollars with the tax!

dumb question - when they say 5 days - that means 5 days in the park, right? not that I only have 5 days to download?
You get the photos taken on 5 consecutive days. You can download them indefinitely afterwards.

If you're only in the parks 2 days and don't do thrill rides is the photo package worth the cost?
You could maybe do a one day package for the "around the park" photos, meet and greets, ET / Seuss photos, etc. But you can get versions of most of them by yourself anyways, just without the backgrounds. Unless you really want multiple character meets (Spiderman is a good one) or the cool backgrounds/frames, it is probably not worthwhile.

You could maybe do a one day package for the "around the park" photos, meet and greets, ET / Seuss photos, etc. But you can get versions of most of them by yourself anyways, just without the backgrounds. Unless you really want multiple character meets (Spiderman is a good one) or the cool backgrounds/frames, it is probably not worthwhile.

Can you take the E.T. Photos yourself? Other than those we’d probably only use it for characters we see and we’d be planning on doing one park
a day apart from the Potter area

Can you take the E.T. Photos yourself?

No. One is a green screen on the bike, and one is a set in the closet surrounded by toys. You could buy those photos individually if you wanted.

When are you going? If it's not for a little while, you might see a deal come out. 5 days for $60 and 3 free prints is a typical deal, and certainly better than their base price even if you only use it for 2 days.

Black Friday prices are up.

Random question as a non-rider (at least on the thrill rides) do we need to do anything to connect our photo account when we/they go on the rides that do photos? I want to be sure if we're going to pay for the package that I have the photo of myself screaming bloody murder on the drop DH "forgot" to tell me about.

You will get a little credit card size photo connect card. Exiting the ride, you can bring it to the photo counter attendant to add the ride photo. There are also automated kiosks. You can have multiple photo connect cards attached to your account (so you can split up the group as desired). You can also get a new card if yours isn't present, and connect it to your account afterwards (by the end of the day).

Really confused, because the website seems seriously short on information. I have a seasonal pass (good through 9/30/2019). If I buy this:

2018 Black Friday MUP Annual Pass Special
$79.99
1 Year Unlimited Digital Downloads;1 5x7 Print;1 8x10 Print;In Park and Online Photo discounts

Does this mean that I will get free unlimited downloads of all pictures taken over a full year? (Or over the time that my AP is active?) I would probably only be using it for a four-day trip in March.

Thanks to anyone who can clarify this for me.

I have only done the 3 day ap photo pass program

One could assume the special you posted is valid for one year

To be safe, ask guest services by email

Does anyone know what resolution the photographs take the photos in? What the resolution/size of the photos are when you download them? Are they measured in GB or do the photos get reduced to MB/KB?

My photos direct from the MUP app seem to be 300-500KB.

Wow. Thanks. That’s really low.. I can’t see printing anything but a 4x6 or 5x7 with that.

Does anyone know if downloading from their webpage gives you better resolution photos?

Mine are the same resolution. We've printed up to 8 x 10 size with no issues & good quality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter