2018 - the year of getting the most use out of my AP! Completed 2/14

I love them ALL!!!! But the plaid is def my favorite. I really need to learn now to make my own!

Thank you! Those are my favorite too!

They really aren't too hard to make but they can be tedious and take some time. I certainly have gotten better and learned different tricks with each pair that I've made! The mess I make tends to drive DH crazy but I simply remind him for what it cost me to make those I probably would have spent over $100 buying them from someone else which usually quiets him hahaha

I ordered these for my DH!

You were basically who I had in mind when I shared them! haha they are just so cool! And really not all that expensive when it comes to Star Wars stuff! I ended up getting my brother the death star timer. He never cooks so I doubt he'll ever use it but I figured it would look cool in his kitchen! haha

Florida cold really is no joke! I think (at least for me) you assume it wont be THAT cold and you can handle it, when really you still need to dress appropriately for it!

Your Christmas ears are ADORABLE! I'm with you on the ear problem...:rotfl2:

I'm really hoping that the Christmas sweaters we are bringing will be enough to keep us warm! I just remember being SO cold that last time that we had to leave the parks once the sun went down. I mean I was also severly underprepared for that cold. So this time will be different! I'm mostly just worried for the Christmas party because that would be a lot of money to lose out on if we had to leave because we were cold!

And thank you! Its a serious problem haha

They really aren't too hard to make but they can be tedious and take some time
yeah, I feel like I have less and less more time, too!

You were basically who I had in mind when I shared them! haha they are just so cool! And really not all that expensive when it comes to Star Wars stuff!
They were a nice little thing to get. And we love sushi, so it works out all around! Have you seen the death star popcorn maker? We don't need one, but it is pretty cool.

Hopefully the weather is good for you guys!

yeah, I feel like I have less and less more time, too!

They were a nice little thing to get. And we love sushi, so it works out all around! Have you seen the death star popcorn maker? We don't need one, but it is pretty cool.

Hopefully the weather is good for you guys!

I haven't seen the death star popcorn maker, that sounds pretty cool! haha

Thankfully the weather was perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!