2019 Bounce Back

Tall Todd

Mouseketeer
We're visiting in July '18, with plans to visit in January of '19. What are the odds of a bounce back being available?

We're visiting in July '18, with plans to visit in January of '19. What are the odds of a bounce back being available?
There has not been a bounce back released that early as far as I know. The earliest would be for free dining in 2019 and would be released mid-August. The 2019 room discount would be released in October if Disney follows the pattern that they have used for years. :)

There has not been a bounce back released that early as far as I know. The earliest would be for free dining in 2019 and would be released mid-August. The 2019 room discount would be released in October if Disney follows the pattern that they have used for years. :)
So does that mean if you go, say August 2018, they are possibly going to offer you a bounceback offer for free dining in 2019? I didn't know free dining was part of bounceback offers...

So does that mean if you go, say August 2018, they are possibly going to offer you a bounceback offer for free dining in 2019? I didn't know free dining was part of bounceback offers...
Yes, there is a free dining bounce back which is offered for a short time in late summer.

We have bounced back free dining the last four years at POR. Guessing those BB offers may be gone now.

I figured since POR was not included in public FD at all this year it's bagged. Just a horrible thought.

I'm missed the part about POR. I was thinking you were saying all of FD offer would be going away. I'm hoping to get Pop next year.

Hi Sue/others, we are headed to DisneyWorld in late Feb 2019. Does anyone know if there may be free dining offered for Feb 2019 and if so, when the booking window may be?
Thanks,
Ed

Hi Sue/others, we are headed to DisneyWorld in late Feb 2019. Does anyone know if there may be free dining offered for Feb 2019 and if so, when the booking window may be?
Thanks,
Ed
We were there the end of February this year and we got a good passholder discount. But they don't offer free dining that time of year.

I'm staying in 3 weeks, is there any benefit in waiting and using this offer when the UK offer is free dining anyways?

We will be staying at GF in Nov. what are the chances of there being a room discount offered for summer 2019 stays at that time? I have only booked bounce backs in August for free dining. I am looking for a room discount instead for next summer. It is going to be a quick, resort only trip. Thanks!

We will be staying at GF in Nov. what are the chances of there being a room discount offered for summer 2019 stays at that time? I have only booked bounce backs in August for free dining. I am looking for a room discount instead for next summer. It is going to be a quick, resort only trip. Thanks!
I would say that your chances of getting a room only bounceback offer that would include the summer of 2019 are excellent. Disney has been including dates in the summer for their room only bounce backs. The 2018 room only bounceback included dates from 5/28/18 to 8/30/18. We used that bounceback to book our June trip to save 30% at the Beach Club. The 2019 room only bounce back should be released around mid October. If you don't see the offer in your room then call extension 8844 from your resort room phone and ask about it. The information should be printed on a separate card and placed inside the welcome booklet that should be on the desk in your resort room. :)

I would say that your chances of getting a room only bounceback offer that would include the summer of 2019 are excellent. Disney has been including dates in the summer for their room only bounce backs. The 2018 room only bounceback included dates from 5/28/18 to 8/30/18. We used that bounceback to book our June trip to save 30% at the Beach Club. The 2019 room only bounce back should be released around mid October. If you don't see the offer in your room then call extension 8844 from your resort room phone and ask about it. The information should be printed on a separate card and placed inside the welcome booklet that should be on the desk in your resort room. :)
Thanks so much. I passed up the feee dining because we are just planning a short resort stay after some time at the beach. A room discount would be perfect!

I will be staying at BC over Halloween. I am also planning a trip for February 10 - 14 of 2019. Do you think I can get a room only bounce back offer for those dates while I am there later this month?

I will be staying at BC over Halloween. I am also planning a trip for February 10 - 14 of 2019. Do you think I can get a room only bounce back offer for those dates while I am there later this month?
I am interested in an answer to this also. We will be at Disney December 8th-15th and are interested in a room discount (zero interest in "free dining") for mid February. Looking at at the feb 10th-15th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter