2019 Coca-Cola Freestyle cups

Keem.meem

Earning My Ears
I came to universal studios Orlando with my family last year, and we got these cups that allowed unlimited refills of soda and icees (I believe they were the Coca-Cola Freestyle cups?) And I was just wondering - can I bring my cup that I purchased last year and reactivate it for a day in 2020?

I have one from 2016 and planning to use it this year. Will it still work?

Thanks guys

I have always wondered about these... they sound great, but isn't it a pain to have to carry the cup around all day? What about rides where they make you use lockers? Do you have to leave the cup in a locker, or can you have it clipped to your belt?

they sound great, but isn't it a pain to have to carry the cup around all day? What about rides where they make you use lockers? Do you have to leave the cup in a locker, or can you have it clipped to your belt?

To answer your first question, not to us but I won't ride like 90 percent of the rides in the park. ok maybe 75. I'm here for the food, theming and spending time with my family. Therefore I'm the pack mule. The cups get stashed in a backpack that's waterproof so if they tip it just gets rinsed and hung to dry in the hotel room.

To your second question, On those rides I will ride (Men in Black for example) the cups have to go into a locker. The lockers aren't tall enough to set the cups upright so you're either dumping or forcing someone else to stand by and hold while you ride. We try to time our beverage refills so we're either stashing empty cups in the locker or I'm holding cups while waiting for my kids to get off Hulk.

To answer your first question, not to us but I won't ride like 90 percent of the rides in the park. ok maybe 75. I'm here for the food, theming and spending time with my family. Therefore I'm the pack mule. The cups get stashed in a backpack that's waterproof so if they tip it just gets rinsed and hung to dry in the hotel room.

To your second question, On those rides I will ride (Men in Black for example) the cups have to go into a locker. The lockers aren't tall enough to set the cups upright so you're either dumping or forcing someone else to stand by and hold while you ride. We try to time our beverage refills so we're either stashing empty cups in the locker or I'm holding cups while waiting for my kids to get off Hulk.

Thank you for your response. That's exactly what I thought. Since we like to go bagless (i.e. never use lockers) and we ride everything in the park (except sometimes water rides) it sounds like the cup won't work for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter