2019 EBPC - Excursions

aggiecruisers

Dessert FIRST!!!!
Hey all, we are excited to have booked this cruise. Who has been to the ports listed and what are your best recommendations for excursions, either through the boat or private. Looking forward to hearing everyone's experiences.

We did the EBPC cruise last year in Oct/Nov and we are also booked on the same cruise in 2019 with you!

In Cabo, my husband and I did the Mexican Camel and Outback adventure which was fantastic. I’m a huge lover of all animals and it was a very unique experience to ride a camel and the nature walk was beautiful. We even saw the first whales of the season from the beach!

In Puerto Vallarta we did the Bandaras Bay Snorkelng Treasure Hunt which went to Los Arcos, a beautiful protected snorkel spot. The company and boats were fantastic and the snorkeling was amazing. I would be interested in booking this on our next trip to experience it again!

In Cartagena my mom and I just went to the port area which has free aviary park that had beautiful birds and lots of parrots. There were also a few monkeys! My dad and my husband went on the Deluxe Cartagena and Folkloric Tour which they enjoyed, but it was very busy and fast paced and the weather was extremely hot. They said it was a good tour with a great guide but I don’t know that they would choose to repeat it again.

In Grand Cayman, we did the Deluxe Stingray City Sandbar Snorkel was was such a great experience. The water was gorgeous and feeling the stingrays swim by us and interacting them was so cool. We would totally do this one again!

In Cozumel, we did the Fury Catamaran Snorkel and a Beach Break which was a nice time. We sailed to a spot and snorkeled for a bit, then went to a private beach to enjoy inflatable water toys, swimming, loungers and hammocks. Definitely a worth while excursion too!

I’d be happy to provide more details but I might have to check my trip notes to answer specific questions! All of these excursions were done through DCL!

Aby

In Cabo we LOVED this sailing and snorkeling tour. We got to participate in the sailing, something I've never done before and we had dolphins swim along side the boat and we saw seals ( who knew they were so stinky;) https://cabosanlucascruiseexcursions.com/excursions/cabo-private-sailing-charters/

Puerto Vallarta, we booked a zipline tour through the ship, which was ok but really busy

In Cayman you have to do stingrays so many options we did like the Buccaneer Catamaran to stingray city, great price, great boat and lots of room so you aren't crowded like many of the motor boats you see there https://grandcaymancruiseexcursions...-city-catamaran-snorkeling-sailing-excursion/

Cozumel we've done Nachi Coccom and last year we did this private boat trip to El Cielo that was amazing, so beautiful and so calm https://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/cozumel/cozumel-private-deluxe-boat-tour/

In Cabo we LOVED this sailing and snorkeling tour. We got to participate in the sailing, something I've never done before and we had dolphins swim along side the boat and we saw seals ( who knew they were so stinky;) https://cabosanlucascruiseexcursions.com/excursions/cabo-private-sailing-charters/
/

I'm really interested in this tour. How old were your kids? Was it rough or pretty calm? We have kids who have been on boats at the lake but never a sailboat on the sea so just wondering how it compares

My kids are 8 and 13. We had a great day, very calm and my kids loved it. We stayed along the coastline mostly so maybe thats why its so calm and stopped in a cove to have our lunch and drinks and a swim/snorkel.

be happy to answer any quesions.

We are going on the Panama Canal Cruise in about 5 weeks! Yay! I would be glad to share our excursion reviews and answer any other questions upon my return. Just let me know what I can check out for you :)
Hey all, we are excited to have booked this cruise. Who has been to the ports listed and what are your best recommendations for excursions, either through the boat or private. Looking forward to hearing everyone's experiences.

This was our first DCL cruise in 2008. We loved every part, even the unscheduled events. Back then we stopped at Acapulco and the Magic was 45 minutes late leaving because of a DCL excursion bus that got a flat in the hills. Our excursion got rained out, so we toured the fort next door on our own. We also stopped at Aruba, a huge contrast from Cartagena (too many aggressive vendors), with all of its iguanas. Then we had to reroute away from Cuba because of a hurricane before going to CC. We have been there four times...this was the only time the post office was open. I also drowned my iPod by forgetting it was in my swimsuit pocket. We had a great time on our excursions and would love to take this cruise again. Each one is an adventure...you'll have a great time.

we liked the snorkeling in cabo but cayman has really great snorkeling too. The water is warmer and you get to see stingrays too but its not really snorkeling

This year's EBPC departs on Oct. 19. You might try asking your question after Nov. 2 when we are back and our excursions are fresh in our minds.

Bumping this thread. We will be on EBPC also this fall with a 4 y/o and 1.5 y/o. Any suggestions on port excursions, either arranged though DCL or independently? With kids that young, there aren't a lot of options and they won't have the patience for most of the excursions anyway. Are there areas at the ports were we can just walk around on our own?

In Cartagena just get off and go to the little port area with all the birds and lizards. They will enjoy that. There is also a little animal area in Puerto Vallarta as well as the Wal Mart you can get them little candies or what have you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter