2019-May-11 Fantasy Western Caribbean Group

GrumpyC.Hook

Mouseketeer
Welcome Everyone to the group for the May 11,2019 Western Caribbean Cruise on the Fantasy!!

We can utilize this post for important information as the time passes

Whose cruising:

GrumpyC.Hook
Amy 35 (almost 37 at cruise time)
Angela 62 (63 at cruise time)
Dennis 65 (66 at cruise time)

We are a mother daughter duo and this is our 5th Disney Cruise. We’ve done 1 on the Magic to the Eastern Caribbean, 2 on the Wonder to the Bahamas and 1 on the Fantasy to the Eastern Caribbean.

As long as nothing details us as far as work and finances we hope this will be a great way to celebrate mother’s day and my birthday and see the Western Caribbean.

Willing to participate in the FE group! Let’s set it up! Keeping all information here in the DisBoards meet thread to keep within policy.

So excited!

Last edited:
Hello. Very excited, even though its soooo far away. We joked that maybe we need to cruise before 2019 since its so far in the future. LOL It will just be me n my Hubby. It will be our 3rd disney cruise. FYI There is also a Facebook group where many people have joined and some has already started a FE spreadsheet over there too.

Yes if we could afford it we would cruise multiple times a year but it’s will have been 7 years at the time of this cruise that we went on our last cruise!

I am part of the Facebook group but started this here for those who don’t Facebook or want to socialize here as well!

Amy

Hola friends. We just booked this cruise today. It will be our 8th Disney Cruise overall and our first on the Fantasy, which is the last ship in the fleet for us to travel. While I love the DIS boards, the last few cruises most of the interaction has been on other social media that shall not be named here. Looking forward to meeting you all virtually and finally in person in what seems like a very very long time from now.

Hello, we just booked our cruise and it's our 2nd Disney Cruise, first was on the Dream. How does everyone deal with the long wait?

Welcome!! I am working hard to save the money for the cruise and every month I am changing my desktop photo to a different Cruiseline photo to keep me motivated and to countdown.

Otherwise I spend time researching ports of call and the ship so I can decide what we want to see and do while on the ship.

Also chatting and posting here and Facebook in the group there helps as well.

This cruise will be different than our other cruises 4 previous cruises on DCL because this time my father is joining us for his first cruise and it’s been fun planning with him as he is asking me for answers to his questions and brings some excitement to the trip.

Thanks! Every time I think of how long it will be until the cruise i remind myself I need that time to save money. And i've also been researching the ports and the ship, our only Disney cruise was in 2011 and I found out I missed a lot of great things because I didn't research it first.

That's great that your father will be joining you. We are bringing a first time cruiser also and it definitely helps to discuss the cruise with her, and see how excited she is to go.

Hi I'm new to the DIS Boards but have defused it for research before! My boyfriend and I of 6 years are DVC members for about two years now! We will be going to WDW in February and going on this cruise too! It's not second cruise and his first! Last one I went to was over 10 years ago when it family in highschool so this cruising process is all new as far as planning goes! He added the Facebook page hoping it's the right one! Any tips, tricks and ideas are always welcome!!! ❤

I'm hoping my boyfriend added the right page on Facebook! (I don't have social media right now due to bad email spam) Anyway we are very excited for my second Disney Cruise his first!

We are a family of 4 and excited for this cruise! Our daughters are 24 and 26 (turning 27 on this cruise). We are interested in the FE. How do I find the FB group?

Just booked this cruise for me and my parents! Will be our 5th Disney cruise, and our first on the Fantasy :flower1:

McCain Sisters are booked and ready to go. Our last cruise was cancelled by hurricane Erma. Boo
But we are ready to go..

Diana loves Grumpy and Jack Sparrow lol
Shari LOVES Donald

We have a suitcase full of fish extenders gifts all ready to go. This will be our first time doing this and we are excited. Can’t wait!

Apparently, this is going to be an empty cruise...

17 months from first post to cruise date and I'm the 17th post in the thread. lol

Third cruise for me - Magic in '98 (the original Animator's Palate experience will never be topped), Dream in '14. If this goes well, I'll almost certainly be looking to sail on the Wonder before the new boats are christened. :)

Apparently, this is going to be an empty cruise...

17 months from first post to cruise date and I'm the 17th post in the thread. lol

Third cruise for me - Magic in '98 (the original Animator's Palate experience will never be topped), Dream in '14. If this goes well, I'll almost certainly be looking to sail on the Wonder before the new boats are christened. :)

Everyone is on FB group

Hi everyone!

Just booked this cruise. It will be my 4th on DCL and first time on the Fantasy. So looking forward to the new itinerary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!