2020 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival - Has Now Ended.

Per DFB, they are doing the passport booklets, but the pictures posted were from previous years, so I am not sure. Could have been a copy and paste mistake....just not sure.

I myself am curious about the Remy Hide and Squeak. I'm sure they aren't doing it, but we were looking forward to it.

According to the official Disney Parks blog post, it IS returning. I enjoy it too. My guess is that, similar to the merchandise, they’re waiting a bit to go full into F&W stuff.

They are doing Remy hide and squeak. Currently, prizes are the flower pots left from flower and garden but said later in the season, it would change to something food and wine

Last edited:
The little wristband gift cards they sold at previous festivals are scan-only and don't have a magnetic stripe, so unless they replaced the register equipment they should be able to.
Hmm...the one I have has both. I found it annoying when I did use it because I had to take it off to swipe.

They are doing Remy hide and squeak. Currently, prizes are the flower pots left from flower and garden but said later in the season, it would change to something good and wine

Great to hear! I do hope the prizes cycle through by the time we go, though. The tumblers from last year were great....I don't see myself paying $7.99 for a little flower pot.

So how is it REALLY wearing a mask in 100 degree weather??

I mean, it's not ideal, but it hasn't bothered me as much as I thought.

I purchased a 3 pack from Adidas that have been pretty good. The only issue I have with them is they hurt my ears after a while because they probably just a half an inch too small. But I haven't had trouble breathing in them at all.

100+ degree weather is going to suck anyway, mask or no mask

I think I may attempt a visit to F&W tomorrow or Friday afternoon. I am envisioning a primarily outdoor, socially-distanced, relatively quick trip around the World. That said, I do love a mission so if anything I can investigate for you, let me know!!

2excited, that is generous. I would be interested in knowing how the service is at Rose & Crown Pub? It is always our first stop, as we enter through the IG, for a Black and Tan and a chat the Carl. Then we either go left or right depending what we have/haven’t eaten yet. I am sure you can’t stay in the pub now but wondering if they have full service?

2excited, that is generous. I would be interested in knowing how the service is at Rose & Crown Pub? It is always our first stop, as we enter through the IG, for a Black and Tan and a chat the Carl. Then we either go left or right depending what we have/haven’t eaten yet. I am sure you can’t stay in the pub now but wondering if they have full service?
Ditto....it's our must stop for a cold bass ale.

Carl, Holly, Charlotte, Sarah, and Gavin are there with the full bar and to-go food available - but it's grab and go only for now.

I think I may attempt a visit to F&W tomorrow or Friday afternoon. I am envisioning a primarily outdoor, socially-distanced, relatively quick trip around the World. That said, I do love a mission so if anything I can investigate for you, let me know!!
For the marketplace booths, can you order from one register for multiple booths and then go pick up your items at each booth or do you have to order from each booth separately?

Sorry if this is a silly question! We are headed there in 80 days! At Disneyland/DCA during the food festivals they have the ability to purchase a tab/ticket thing that gets you so many items. I think its around $50. Does epcot have something like that ?

Sorry if this is a silly question! We are headed there in 80 days! At Disneyland/DCA during the food festivals they have the ability to purchase a tab/ticket thing that gets you so many items. I think its around $50. Does epcot have something like that ?

No, they tried something similar a few years ago but that went away after the second or third year, I believe. Everything is just ala carte now.

If you happen to see if Via Napoli is using it’s outdoor seating, that would be very helpful!!

So I gather they are only letting a few people in at a time? Is the beer booth out front open?
Correct. There's a CM at the door who will let you in. When I walked past earlier this afternoon there was just one couple waiting to go in. The line forms back toward the QS - there are social distance markers on the sidewalk. The beer booth out front was open. At ~21:55 in this vlog from the DIS they show Rose and Crown briefly - both the line and the interior.

If you happen to see if Via Napoli is using it’s outdoor seating, that would be very helpful!!
They were not using it today. Since the last time I was there I'd say they got rid of ~ half the tables outside and part of that patio area is stroller parking. There are still a handful of tables outside but they weren't using them today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter