2020 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival - Has Now Ended.

Tried the impossible burger slider today. Was pleasantly surprised by it. Pretty good. The bun is the worst part of the slider. Cold and hard.

What have people thought of the food and drink kiosks?
They obviously have fewer than previous years, and some favorites are gone.
In past years, we have spent 3 days for F&W, but that also involved 2 noon food and wine pairings. It seems now 2 days would be more than enough. Is that correct?

Going by menus and reviews I've prioritized 9 or 10 booths I'd really like to hit in our two Epcot days. I think it's do-able and if I don't make it to all of them I'll get over it. We're planning to go at 11am to eat, do some rides, then try a few more booths an hour or so before park closing,

Going by menus and reviews I've prioritized 9 or 10 booths I'd really like to hit in our two Epcot days. I think it's do-able and if I don't make it to all of them I'll get over it. We're planning to go at 11am to eat, do some rides, then try a few more booths an hour or so before park closing,
I'm just posting this information in case people are not aware of the recent change to Epcot's operating hours. Beginning on Sept 8, Epcot will open at 11:00 am and close at 7:00 PM. These hours are currently in effect until October 31, 2020. They may be extended in November, depending if the number of people visiting the park increases.

Ya was there Sunday, and thought it was strange at the time all the menu displays were put behind the booth, everything was closed up. Def didn't look like at the time this was just some temporary closure
Thanks for the update. Odd and interesting. I wonder if any others are on the chopping block. Or if they’ll still add the additional booths they planned to in fall.

We really enjoyed the coconut key lime ale from citrus blossom, but I did not love the crispy chicken with orange aioli. I don’t love chicken thighs and this one was pretty rubbery. And the aioli has an odd flavor.

Opposite at Canada where the soup was grand but the blackberry beer was too syrupy sweet.

The warm carrot cake with cream cheese icing from Hops & Barley may have been my favorite bite of the day. Pale ale offering at this booth was great as well.

Sadly lines were too long and we were too hot to eat much more!

Last edited:
Any predictions as to when we'll see the "Coming This Fall" booths open? Alps, Spain, Flavors from Fire, Doughnut Truck. Any others?

@2xcited2sleep I was looking forward to asking if you were planning to attend PFTS. Maybe next year
I was looking forward to it too. :upsidedow And to obsessively reviewing the various event descriptions, which I'm sure would have included some extra cool experiences in honor of the 25th anniversary of the festival. :sad: At this point I even miss the debacle that is usually the day the tickets go on sale...

Oh well, hopefully it's fully back and better than ever next year.

Update on the Islands of the Caribbean booth ... it was open yesterday. I guess it is open only on Saturdays now (according to another site and based on what cast members told them). :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter