2020 Free Dining Plan

We booked a preferred room at Port Orleans Riverside Bayou request for 12/2-12/8. Worried POR +preferred room might shut us out of free dining if it comes up. Anyone gotten POR preferred with FD?

We booked a preferred room at Port Orleans Riverside Bayou request for 12/2-12/8. Worried POR +preferred room might shut us out of free dining if it comes up. Anyone gotten POR preferred with FD?
Yes. I’ve seen preferred rooms at POR offered under fd in the past. The standard rooms generally fill up first for free dining since they are the cheapest.
But that first week of December is very popular and rooms are very limited at all resorts under the promotion. Be prepared to take what you can get should free dining open up for your dates.

The more people book a place holder booking the less rooms offered w free dining. Why offer a promo when bookings are already high. We have seen less and less availability every year.

The more people book a place holder booking the less rooms offered w free dining. Why offer a promo when bookings are already high. We have seen less and less availability every year.
I agree, but I booked more to get preferred than free dining due to health issues. Didn’t want to risk not getting preferred room at such a large resort. Thanks for the info everyone! Also, seems more mod & value rooms are booked up already, probably because room rates have gone crazy across the board. $261+ tax on the weekend for preferred pop century??? Can’t justify deluxe anymore😢

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!