2020 QS places without a child menu

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
I thought we could have a post to identify where there is no child menu AND guest experience

no child menu AND no alternate option
boardwalk pizza window
Apparently there is a new kid menu. Haven’t seen it but see comment below

places that have added a child menu
Casey’s (must ask for child menu)

no child menu, not clear if alternative option
yorkshire fish and chips
ronto

Last edited:
I thought we could have a post to identify where there is no child menu AND guest experience

no child menu AND no alternate option
boardwalk pizza window

places that have added a child menu
Casey’s (must ask for child menu)

no child menu, not clear if alternative option
yorkshire fish and chips
ronto
Do we know what the child menu is at caseys?

I stayed at BWI just last week and the info about Boardwalk Pizza Window is wrong.

I got plenty of QS Child Credits pizzas. It turned out to be a great buy. They are smaller pizzas, but able to put on toppings. These include two sides (generally I got a bag of chips and beverage)

I stayed at BWI just last week and the info about Boardwalk Pizza Window is wrong.

I got plenty of QS Child Credits pizzas. It turned out to be a great buy. They are smaller pizzas, but able to put on toppings. These include two sides (generally I got a bag of chips and beverage)
Thank you for the info. :)

Interesting and the exact opposite experience as a previous poster.

Interesting and the exact opposite experience as a previous poster.

It was hard consuming the QS Child Credits. Not sure if it's officially on the menu, but I probably got about 5 child pizzas at the Pizza Window.

The other spots I was able to get them gobbled up Ronto Roaster's and Satu'li Canteen When I ordered two wraps at RR, they charged me 1 Adult and 1 Child QS. This happened twice.

So if I go to yorkshire fishshop can my child eat with his quick service dining credit?

So if I go to yorkshire fishshop can my child eat with his quick service dining credit?

We don't know. No one has reported back yet specifically from there. We do have reports from some of the others that they cannot; the registers have no way to process a kid credit, so you have to use an adult credit if you want them to eat there.

We were at MK over the weekend and I stopped in at Caseys Corner before they opened to ask about the kid's meal. He asked if we were on the dining plan, we were, he said the kid's options are any of the regular-sized items: hot dogs, corn dogs and included any of the drinks. It did not include any of the specialty dogs or sides. I didn't ask about mobile ordering but I wouldn't try it until they get an official menu on the app.

We were at MK over the weekend and I stopped in at Caseys Corner before they opened to ask about the kid's meal. He asked if we were on the dining plan, we were, he said the kid's options are any of the regular-sized items: hot dogs, corn dogs and included any of the drinks. It did not include any of the specialty dogs or sides. I didn't ask about mobile ordering but I wouldn't try it until they get an official menu on the app.
Thank you for this! The corn dogs is the one thing I know my 5 year old will happily eat! It’s good to know I will be able to use a child credit there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter