2020 runDisney Virtual Summer Series

Just checked and my medals are expected to arrive Friday. I leave tomorrow and won't be back for about a month. So perfect timing.
I think my roommate is gone this weekend too but I can ask her to grab them from the doorman when she gets back.

Mine are finally on the move! Very glad they are SmartPost as the mail carrier can get into the building to leave them safely!

Is anyone else waiting for medals? Trying to figure out when I should email to find out where they are.

Do they come FedEx? I think this must be the mystery package that hasn't arrived and is stuck somewhere with FedEx! Just realized, so excited!

According to tracking, mine arrived on Friday. I haven't been anywhere near my apartment since before then so I can't confirm for sure. Hopefully either they'll still be in the package room when I get back or the doorman will give them to my roommate (one of our doormen is pretty good about noticing when one of us has a package and giving it to whoever he sees first).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!