2020 runDisney Virtual Summer Series

Finished my last 5K (Haunted Mansion) today! Used the occasion to run past some local mansions turned museums (which I believe are not haunted) and listened to a parks playlist.

Now if only I had my medals to celebrate with ... I'm tempted to email runDisney and ask for tracking info, but I'm guessing the answer would be a generic email saying that the medals will ship at the end of the challenge.

Got notification from FedEx something from Disney will be delivered on Saturday. Not sure if its the medals or the AP Magnet. I'm hoping for the medals.

Where they shipped from Orlando?

Still no label even showing on the FedEx site. :(

Last edited:
My medals were supposed to be delivered to Indiana by yesterday, but.... they're still in TN, and have been there for the past week. :(
I've seen several packages get stalled in transit in the last month, something I normally only see once in a great while.

Crickets here in Connecticut.

I like the certificates better that let you enter your information online into them and them print. The print and write in yourself ones dont feel as official - and given my handwriting, they dont look as good.

I can now see that a label has been created...but it's been that way since Sunday. No further information. :(

I can now see that a label has been created...but it's been that way since Sunday. No further information. :(

There can be a significant delay between creation of the label and the package actually shipping. The good news is that you know it’s in the queue to be shipped out now.

You need to have a UPS account. It's free to sign-up. But if your label was already created, you might not receive notice that it's already on its way. That's what happened to me.

Shouldn’t that be a FedEx account?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter