2020 runDisney Virtual Summer Series

Shouldn’t that be a FedEx account?
Mine came UPS SurePost, fulfilled by USPS. I have both a Fed Ex and UPS account and neither alerted me to a shipping label having been produced or transit info. My medals just arrived!

My sister and I got ours yesterday. They just left mine on the front porch without knocking or anything (I was home all day yesterday) and I just happened to see the box sitting there when I took the trash out this morning. I am glad no one stole them, as they were very visible to anyone passing by. We are both Florida residents, and the package was mailed from a location less than a mile from where I work.

Welllll... looks like my shipment was lost. According to FedEx, it was supposed to have a layover in Tennessee (on its way to us in IN) back on 8/19, but never got there. I contacted RunDisney on Tuesday, and they got back to me yesterday saying that they will send me a new set. Fingers crossed that this package will reach us! :)

Welllll... looks like my shipment was lost. According to FedEx, it was supposed to have a layover in Tennessee (on its way to us in IN) back on 8/19, but never got there. I contacted RunDisney on Tuesday, and they got back to me yesterday saying that they will send me a new set. Fingers crossed that this package will reach us! :)

Yay! The replacement medals arrived over the weekend. They are amazing!

Glad I saw this thread, now I know why I have a FedEx text for a shipping label from Orlando (here in NC).

I think I'm gonna email Disney and ask for tracking. I'm gonna be out of town for about a month starting next week, so I really need the package to be here before then (or to have them send it to a different address).

I'll keep y'all posted on what (if anything) they say.

I think I'm gonna email Disney and ask for tracking. I'm gonna be out of town for about a month starting next week, so I really need the package to be here before then (or to have them send it to a different address).

I'll keep y'all posted on what (if anything) they say.

Update: They emailed me back this afternoon with a tracking number. It says delivery date pending. Label was created 8/26. I wish I had a delivery date, but at least now I have tracking, which is more than I had yesterday.

Update: They emailed me back this afternoon with a tracking number. It says delivery date pending. Label was created 8/26. I wish I had a delivery date, but at least now I have tracking, which is more than I had yesterday.

For what it's worth, I emailed them yesterday, and they gave me a tracking number with label created 8/19. Today I see that it has shipped with scheduled delivery on Friday!

I've heard nothing and not seen any labels created yet either. Those of you who emailed and got tracking info: what address are you using?

I've heard nothing and not seen any labels created yet either. Those of you who emailed and got tracking info: what address are you using?

I used the contact us link.

The tracking number they gave me is the same as in my FedEx account.

I also used the generic "contact us" link.
No label showed up in my account, but I also had nothing show up for a package I knew was coming, so my FedEx account clearly just doesn't like me very much.

Tracking still shows no delivery date, which I'm pretty sure means the package won't be here before I leave. Hopefully my roommate will be around to grab it when it comes.

I emailed and got my tracking info. FedEx has apparently tried to deliver twice to my condo building, saying they can't get in. I'm here, I work from home, and there's a giant box next to the door with instructions on how to call a unit. They didn't even leave a door tag so I had no idea! ::sigh::

I have my instructions on file for clueless drivers but apparently because it's FE SurePost, they aren't relayed. The tracking DOES say FedEx is delivering and NOT the USPS, so I tried contacting FedEx via their twitter help account, but they also can't relay instructions because it's SurePost. I called this morning and they tell me it's been passed to the post office but the online tracking still says "on FedEx vehicle for delivery" -- so I guess I'll see what happens. So frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter