2020 trip questions

TomServo27

DIS Veteran
I am just starting the planning stages for a two week 2020 trip to Japan. Planning on probably three days at Disney. A little worried about the Olympics that will going on that year in Tokyo. Planning on mid to late May or a mid September trip. Not sure if going before or after would be better or if it even matters.

I would almost be inclined to go after, assuming you've got a buffer period between your trip and the end of the paralympic games. If I'm remembering correctly, the beauty and the beast land is scheduled for a spring 2020 opening .I expect that might make the parks absolutely insane if it happens close to your May dates. But I also don't know how much a couple months will help that initial interest to die off. Just something to mull over :)

found this post a bit late, but I am also thinking of doing TDR in September 2020. I am thinking the Olympics will end early August and should give plenty of time for people there for the event to go back home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!